Trade Smart Online

cloudTrader

@ TSO ,

Your Phone Customer Care Support Sucks Big Time ... In the past 10 days I had to call 5-6 times and your executives either are clueless about the problem or try to run away from work. A slight typical question makes them run for woods.

WHAT SIR -- WHAT SIR ????

This is the only thing they know and if they don't know the answer they just hang up the phone.

Don't you have any kind of hierarchy where I could escalate the issue ?

@ TSO ,

Your Phone Customer Care Support Sucks Big Time ... In the past 10 days I had to call 5-6 times and your executives either are clueless about the problem or try to run away from work. A slight typical question makes them run for woods.

WHAT SIR -- WHAT SIR ????

This is the only thing they know and if they don't know the answer they just hang up the phone.

Don't you have any kind of hierarchy where I could escalate the issue ?
Hi,

Not only the phone customer support even the chat support is clueless.
When asked about questions which is not related to
account opening, or when asked to connect to a person higher up the chain, they just close the chat window.

Things are good with TSO.

Brgds,
Mohan

This is not good.

Hi,

Not only the phone customer support even the chat support is clueless.
When asked about questions which is not related to
account opening, or when asked to connect to a person higher up the chain, they just close the chat window.

Things are good with TSO.

Brgds,
Mohan

This is not good.
I concur! I have asked the same question on their online chat support multiple times but to no avail.. Neither do they reply here, nor there!

Hello TradeSmartOnline,

I am planning to open a new trading+demat a/c. I checked with 3 discount brokers including TSO. (Already have demat/trading a/c with bank). Finally, I reached 2 of them incl. TSO.
I trade only in cash segment, so comparison only on the same segment.

Difference:
Disc broker1: free trading a/c, no AMC, demat a/c chargable (checking for any offer there)
TSO: Rs. 400/- trading+demat (50% discount on it), so total Rs.200/- :(

Disc broker1: 0.01% or rs 20/trade whichever lower
TSO: rs 15/trade [No option like 0.01% if trade value is less than rs.15 :( ]

Disc broker1: first 5 trades free every month
TSO: No scheme

Disc broker1: no monthly charges for the rs20/trade plan
TSO: no monthly charges rs.15/trade plan

Do you also have offers like disc broker1?
Hi sandy28k,
Sorry for the delay in reply.

Currently we do not have the other offers but we do have lower brokerage rates. You'd be the best judge to decide based on your trading requirements.