Trade Smart Online

Leonid
On our discussions with the customer care team we got to know that in case the executive needs to consult a senior, they were using the Mute functionality. Because everything becomes completely silent after pressing Mute the caller may get the impression that the call has been disconnected.

The team has been informed to use another functionality to put the client on hold as that'll plays a music and caller knows the call is on hold.

However, to check whether this was the case in your case or not we'll need the details of your call.
Hello,

Even though the reply is message is for Leonid, I could not help but chip in my thoughts.

Is this the explanation you have -- use of mute button ? :rofl: :rofl:

And what about the basic courtesy to inform the customer - that he is being kept on hold ?

And which industry standard says - use the mute button ? Every company takes this opportunity to play their marketing song or the very irritating lines - please hold you are in que or kindly hold on our executives are busing attending to other calls, we thank you for your patience, we will get back to you very soon.. and it goes on and on...

Any way, I have accepted that TSO customer service is not up to the mark and hence am mentally prepared if and when I deal with them.

Brgds,
Mohan

Hello,

Even though the reply is message is for Leonid, I could not help but chip in my thoughts.

Is this the explanation you have -- use of mute button ? :rofl: :rofl:

And what about the basic courtesy to inform the customer - that he is being kept on hold ?

And which industry standard says - use the mute button ? Every company takes this opportunity to play their marketing song or the very irritating lines - please hold you are in que or kindly hold on our executives are busing attending to other calls, we thank you for your patience, we will get back to you very soon.. and it goes on and on...

Any way, I have accepted that TSO customer service is not up to the mark and hence am mentally prepared if and when I deal with them.

Brgds,
Mohan
Well, the customer care executives were ofcourse informing the clients before putting them on hold.

cloudTrader

Leonid
On our discussions with the customer care team we got to know that in case the executive needs to consult a senior, they were using the Mute functionality. Because everything becomes completely silent after pressing Mute the caller may get the impression that the call has been disconnected.

The team has been informed to use another functionality to put the client on hold as that'll plays a music and caller knows the call is on hold.

However, to check whether this was the case in your case or not we'll need the details of your call.
I perfectly know about this thing. I am not a novice that I have no idea when the customer care is trying to help and when not.

Anyways I have moved ahead of the incident because I informed you of whats happening. Now its your take that you really accept it as feedback or just pass it on.

If the attitude of the team changes from now on , it will be reflected in forthcoming calls I will make and that will in itself be self explanatory that how seriously you have taken the feedback.

If you can make it mandatory for the customer care executive to announce their name or some employee code before asking the query from the customer then it will become more authentic conversation.

I perfectly know about this thing. I am not a novice that I have no idea when the customer care is trying to help and when not.

Anyways I have moved ahead of the incident because I informed you of whats happening. Now its your take that you really accept it as feedback or just pass it on.

If the attitude of the team changes from now on , it will be reflected in forthcoming calls I will make and that will in itself be self explanatory that how seriously you have taken the feedback.

If you can make it mandatory for the customer care executive to announce their name or some employee code before asking the query from the customer then it will become more authentic conversation.
Hello Leonid
With due respect, we did not say it happened with you. We needed more information from you to comment on your specific case.

Feedback from our clients is very valuable to us and has always helped us better our offerings for all our clients. With the same spirit we'd thank you once again for your feedback. Please be assured we've already started working on this.

"Excellent firms don't believe in excellence - only in constant improvement and constant change." - Tom Peters

Trade smart on line,

I am your client and I have the right to know.this basic info. Why are you ignoring me?
Hi market oracle,
Our prime objective is to keep our clients always satisfied and we always work towards it. So at this point all we'd like to say on a public domain would be that our team size is that required for a smooth functioning of our organization and keeping our clients happy.

In case you have any issues/suggestions towards it please do share the same and we are sure it'll benefit us all to discuss wherever improvements can be done.