Trade Smart Online

What is the harm in mentioning your team size? Being a pvt. Ltd. Company you are publicly declaring your finances. Which has been highlighted by a zerodha proxy username, 'ROGERTHAT'. But the data about u is revealed there..

I am only asking how many employees you have. Why are you becoming defemsive.?

Last edited:

cloudTrader

Hello Leonid
With due respect, we did not say it happened with you. We needed more information from you to comment on your specific case.

Feedback from our clients is very valuable to us and has always helped us better our offerings for all our clients. With the same spirit we'd thank you once again for your feedback. Please be assured we've already started working on this.

"Excellent firms don't believe in excellence - only in constant improvement and constant change." - Tom Peters
Today , I had a conversation with your executive and the experience was much better than the previous days. I hope things will remain this way [as it was today] in future too and will be on course for betterment. :thumb:

Thanks.

he is one of discount broker lol why u interested i knowing how many employee and all janam kundli whats earning etc.. just visit there office lool .

as far as i can say u must be interested in how long broker has been alive .How mnay years in brokerage industry. where it has offices and STT and CTT chages and brokerage thats it.

comments like "@Why are u ignoring me " makes me laugh

today i was comparing tso and my current rksv..
and it seems tso is winner in charges lool

rule is simple portfolio is less then 10 lakhs u are safe with discount broker.
more then 10 lakhs then go for reputed broker

information i need is How much CTT and STT u guys are charging o_O

Last edited:
Well yeah it may make you laugh, but they don't have a valid reason to ignore me really.. It's not like I'm asking them to pay me. I just wanna know the size of their team. Why the ignorance?

cloudTrader

Well yeah it may make you laugh, but they don't have a valid reason to ignore me really.. It's not like I'm asking them to pay me. I just wanna know the size of their team. Why the ignorance?
After knowing this information , what exactly will be answered to suffice the curiosity. Now it has made me curious ... he he ... :)

TradeSmartOnline,

Don't you think a client deserves to know this basic info. About you? Why have you disappeared from this thread? Your earnings are anyway publicly declared and highlighted by a zerodha proxy user Here. I'm just asking how many people work there.. What exactly is the point of conflict?

When we open an account with you, you guys ask is for all our details, make us sign on some clauses which are mandatory etc. Don't we have the right to know such basic info. About you? By staying away from ur thread you're not going to be successful in avoiding queries.