Trade Smart Online

@timepass - They are allowed. I have been using them for over the last couple of years daily :):)

@TSO - Problem is in NEST
Sorry about this issue you faced. We spoke with NEST team and have asked them to fix this issue. According to them it has been resolved and should not happen again. However, we are following up with them so that this issue does not reoccur.

Hi TSO,
Do you have plans to introduce cover orders for nse now in intraday cash segment?if so what is the time line?
regards
prakash
Hello mpakash1972,
When we had checked last there were some limitations in NOW because of which we were unable to offer cover orders for NSE NOW in intraday cash. We'll check once again if anything has changed and if we can offer it now.

However, we do offer it in NEST and if you wish to change your trading platform pls drop us an email at support(at)vnsfin.com for the same.

For your reference, here's the difference between NOW and NEST with us.

Hello all,
We've always valued the suggestions from the Traderji community would like to thank you all for your feedback. We are not perfect but have always tried to continuously improve our offerings.

One suggestion pending for a very long time was of an improved interface for the backoffice. Though it took time, we are now happy to announce our new back office BOX. Though it is completely functional we are keeping it as a beta version as we'll continue to add a few more features to it. Few of the highlights of BOX are:

1. Simplified
2. Browser independent
3. Mobile friendly
4. Improved User Interface
5. Faster

You may also refer to our blog on BOX for a quick glance on the interface and the kind of reports.

So, in case, you've not already tried it, we'd encourage you to login and try the same and provide your feedback on it. Your userid and password for the backoffice will stay the same.

Hi TSO,

Presently I am using NOW and in the money transfer page apart from other banks, option of SBI is also indicated.

But TSO does not allow direct transfer from SBI (Please do not quote abt the backoffice option).

Being the largest Indian bank, you should activate the option of sbi in my view.

Hello mpakash1972,
When we had checked last there were some limitations in NOW because of which we were unable to offer cover orders for NSE NOW in intraday cash. We'll check once again if anything has changed and if we can offer it now.

However, we do offer it in NEST and if you wish to change your trading platform pls drop us an email at support(at)vnsfin.com for the same.

For your reference, here's the difference between NOW and NEST with us.
Hello mprakash1972
We checked the above and it seems providing cover order for cash segment in NOW would still be difficult. Hence we suggest you move to NEST to take advantage of this feature.

Hi TSO,

Presently I am using NOW and in the money transfer page apart from other banks, option of SBI is also indicated.

But TSO does not allow direct transfer from SBI (Please do not quote abt the backoffice option).

Being the largest Indian bank, you should activate the option of sbi in my view.
Hello noviceinvstr,
SBI logo on NOW is a little misleading. It looks like that option is available to all but they have that tie up only for users using NOW through SBI Cap.

Hello VNS, there is something haywire with the indices dialog today since morning. I had 6 indices there, but today morning it showed only one - India Vix. Later I was able to add only one more to it (Nifty). I am not able to add the other indices.

The entries in usersettings.ini will show you the indices I had earlier.

I could not find Lix15, banknifty, niftyjunior etc in the "Show Indices Dialog"