Trade Smart Online

natjay

@TSO, I have 3 questions that I hope you can clarify.

Question 1
------------
I was going through your FNO_CDS_MCX_NCDEX excel file on Dropbox and saw that Intraday Margin column is not listed in the MCX tab.

I plan to trade intraday most of the time, so where can I find (or know) the intraday margin values that you give for MCX traders commodity wise?

Is your MIS margin the same as Cover order margin in MCX? If not then clarification would be appreciated.

Question 2
-----------
Do you have a video explaining your IPV process in more detail. For example, Zerodha has a youtube video that shows their simple click-n-save process for IPV. Do you have such a video that explains what all I need to have with me (documents, software, microphone, etc.) to get the IPV done in your case? Any interview process involved in this?

I've already read your knowledge base article "How will the in-person verification be done?". Some more details (along with a video guide, if any) would be more helpful.

Question 3
-----------
Do you charge anything extra for providing commodity data feeds, or are they included in your brokerage costs? Say, if I go for the Rs15/order plan, do I get MCX data feeds within this charge, or do I have to pay extra for it?

Thanks in advance.

@TSO, I have 3 questions that I hope you can clarify.

Question 1
------------
I was going through your FNO_CDS_MCX_NCDEX excel file on Dropbox and saw that Intraday Margin column is not listed in the MCX tab.

I plan to trade intraday most of the time, so where can I find (or know) the intraday margin values that you give for MCX traders commodity wise?

Is your MIS margin the same as Cover order margin in MCX? If not then clarification would be appreciated.

Question 2
-----------
Do you have a video explaining your IPV process in more detail. For example, Zerodha has a youtube video that shows their simple click-n-save process for IPV. Do you have such a video that explains what all I need to have with me (documents, software, microphone, etc.) to get the IPV done in your case? Any interview process involved in this?

I've already read your knowledge base article "How will the in-person verification be done?". Some more details (along with a video guide, if any) would be more helpful.

Question 3
-----------
Do you charge anything extra for providing commodity data feeds, or are they included in your brokerage costs? Say, if I go for the Rs15/order plan, do I get MCX data feeds within this charge, or do I have to pay extra for it?

Thanks in advance.
Hello natjay,
Thanks for your queries and feedback. Please find our answers as below:
1. Sorry the intraday margins are not listed separately in this file. However, it contains a note on top saying "Note: MCX Seg. for intraday trading two times margin benefit only for non agri commodities & for agri commodity 100% margin required". So the margin required for intraday purpose would be 50% of that required for overnight positions for non agri commodities.

Cover order exposures are much higher than the MIS exposures. For a summary of the exposures provided you may also visit our knowledge base article How much exposure (limit) will I get in different segments?

2. We do have a video but that is more on how Skype can be installed and used for the in-person verification. However, we've taken your feedback and we'll work on that. For now we'll add the details to our knowledge base article itself. You'll need your documents along with the PAN. Webcam ofcourse would be required. Microphone is not necessary. It does not require any interview.

3. There is no additional charge for the mcx datafeed. Just login to NEST and you'll be able to get the price feed the same way as you get for equity if you have an account with us.

Please let us know in case you have any other query and we'll be glad to answer them for you.

natjay

@TSO

Do you automatically square off all intraday open trades in the MCX segment, or does the client have to manually do so himself at 11-11.30pm? This refers to non-agri trades.

Also, do you plan to offer any virtual training to new traders before they start trading live? This could be a kind of add-on service (paid or otherwise) to help traders familiarize themselves with your platform and also get them started in the right direction. Doesn't need to be extensive; just a 1-2 day session on weekends could be helpful. You could offer this training to new clients who open an account with you.

@TSO

Do you automatically square off all intraday open trades in the MCX segment, or does the client have to manually do so himself at 11-11.30pm? This refers to non-agri trades.

Also, do you plan to offer any virtual training to new traders before they start trading live? This could be a kind of add-on service (paid or otherwise) to help traders familiarize themselves with your platform and also get them started in the right direction. Doesn't need to be extensive; just a 1-2 day session on weekends could be helpful. You could offer this training to new clients who open an account with you.
Yes we do square off the intraday trades from our side in case they are not squared off by the client. In case of MCX we do it 30 mins before the market close. The same details can also be found at at our knowledge base article.

Currently we do not have a simulator/virtual trading platform for MCX. We agree with you on the importance of it but unfortunately we do not have it as of now.

Hi,
Since, How long been are you giving 99 rs unlimted trading?

i saw breakeven point 0.17
As i saw people compailing about your broker platform?
did you resolved it?
everytime login.
Are you sub broker or NSE authorised broker?

Thank you

Hi,

did you resolved it?
everytime login.

Thank you
Rs. 99 unlimited by VNS ?? This is the first time I heard about it. Where did you see it ? Please post the link.

About their memberships, it is given at the bottom of their webpage. Also check out the "About us" section on their website.

Hi,

did you resolved it?
everytime login.

Thank you
Hello Help_Mee,
1. There seems to be some misunderstanding. Our unlimited trading plan is for Rs 1899 for equity and commodities each and Rs 999 for currency.

2. What kind of problem are you referring to with the trading software?

We are using two trading softwares NOW and NEST. NOW is offered and managed by NSE and is a very robust software. Since NOW does not have certain features (commodities, cover order, bracket order etc) we try to bridge that gap by offering those in NEST which is a Thomson Reuters product.

We take any issues very seriously and if any exist, are always on our priority list. So in case you know of any please do let us know and we will look into it.

3. We are an authorized broker of NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX and are a 20 year old company. As mentioned by timepass, our SEBI registration details can be found at the footer of our website (shown below).

Please let us know in case you have any other questions and we'll be happy to answer them for you.