Trade Smart Online

Hi TSO,
Do you provide cover orders to trade on cash scrips for intraday trading in NSE NOW trading terminal.
regards
M Prakash
Hi mprakash1972,
1. Cover orders are available in NOW but they are so limited that it wouldn't be much help. To get the full benefit of cover orders you might want to use NEST. Please refer to our knowledge base article for more information on cover order limits in case of NOW and NOW

How much exposure (limit) will I get in different segments?

2. Currently, Cover Orders are available only for F&O, Currency and Commodities segments only.

Pricing is the reason I work for in this stock market industry. Be it pricing of stocks, commodities or the brokerage pricing. The buying cost of a stock definitely affects me more than the hot trading platform because I am a trader and have an obsession of money. I believe in cost effective broker.

I think this TradeSmart broker is quite low on its cost. But I doubt on their services. Although they have an account opening charge of Rs 600/- , which i came to know when I was chatting with an executive on their website.

The disadvantage of the per trade plan of Rs 15/trade, is they have volume commitments and 700/cr is as expensive as 1000/cr plan, wouldn’t make much difference.

Well, suggest me as I am looking forward to open a new account with them.

I am talking to many other discount brokers as well, will keep you posted.

alroyraj

Pricing is the reason I work for in this stock market industry. Be it pricing of stocks, commodities or the brokerage pricing. The buying cost of a stock definitely affects me more than the hot trading platform because I am a trader and have an obsession of money. I believe in cost effective broker.

I think this TradeSmart broker is quite low on its cost. But I doubt on their services. Although they have an account opening charge of Rs 600/- , which i came to know when I was chatting with an executive on their website.

The disadvantage of the per trade plan of Rs 15/trade, is they have volume commitments and 700/cr is as expensive as 1000/cr plan, wouldn’t make much difference.

Hi
I noticed the same as well while trying to compare demat debit charges. Kinda put them at a disadvantage, suppose they are targetting a partigular sort of intraday trader. If you do a mix of all you may not lie this. Let's see also no bracket orders so for now this may not suit me.

Hello anitarani1508
Seems like there is some misunderstanding.
1. Our account opening charges are not Rs 600 but Rs 400 for an equity and currency trading+demat account. However, if you wish to open a commodities account too then it'd be Rs 600.

2. We do not have any volume commitments at all in any of our pricing plans.

3. Keeping our customers happy is what our basic objective is. For customer reviews you may also refer to our facebook page to see what people have to say about us.

Hi
I noticed the same as well while trying to compare demat debit charges. Kinda put them at a disadvantage, suppose they are targetting a partigular sort of intraday trader. If you do a mix of all you may not lie this. Let's see also no bracket orders so for now this may not suit me.
Hello alroyraj
You seem to be referring to the demat transaction charges. Some brokers have tie ups with another agency like IL&FS for DP services. In such cases service providers like IL&FS would bill you the demat transaction charges at the end of the month. Since we have our own DP services it is charged by us and not a third party.

We however understand it's an inconvenience to go back and check the daily trades for a month to check the demat transaction charges. Hence we debit them on the day it is charged.

Bracket orders are coming very soon. Most likely within the next 2-3 days. :)