Trade Smart Online

alroyraj

Hello alroyraj
You seem to be referring to the demat transaction charges. Some brokers have tie ups with another agency like IL&FS for DP services. In such cases service providers like IL&FS would bill you the demat transaction charges at the end of the month. Since we have our own DP services it is charged by us and not a third party.

We however understand it's an inconvenience to go back and check the daily trades for a month to check the demat transaction charges. Hence we debit them on the day it is charged.

Bracket orders are coming very soon. Most likely within the next 2-3 days. :)
Hi,
Yes I agree that having a separate demat account is a good feature. Together with bracket orders, it will help target equity traders better, will wait for the details. Important for bracket orders to be able to support cash, and fno as well. In cash it would help to take intraday positions on same scripts in demat. For trading nifty bracket orders will help.
I would like to provide some good things traders would appreciate:
Also similar to what only zerodha has done there should be some sort of margin benefit, this would put futures trading as a more attractive option especially in the near future with the proposed margin increase.
This would require a bracket order brokerage calculator to appreciate this.

Hi
I noticed the same as well while trying to compare demat debit charges. Kinda put them at a disadvantage, suppose they are targetting a partigular sort of intraday trader. If you do a mix of all you may not lie this. Let's see also no bracket orders so for now this may not suit me.
@alroyraj

They say they only charge Rs 400 for the account opening. well yes its Rs. 400 for equities and Rs. 200 for commodities which sums upto Rs. 600. :D
well, volume commitments were told by their executive on their website chat for regular traders in delivery (if i want exposure).

I heard they are giving only 10 times exposure for intraday equity (only for A category shares) which is okay but they seem to be new to this industry.:annoyed:

Hi,
Yes I agree that having a separate demat account is a good feature. Together with bracket orders, it will help target equity traders better, will wait for the details. Important for bracket orders to be able to support cash, and fno as well. In cash it would help to take intraday positions on same scripts in demat. For trading nifty bracket orders will help.
I would like to provide some good things traders would appreciate:
Also similar to what only zerodha has done there should be some sort of margin benefit, this would put futures trading as a more attractive option especially in the near future with the proposed margin increase.
This would require a bracket order brokerage calculator to appreciate this.
Thanks for the feedback alroyraj. We'll keep that in mind.

@alroyraj

They say they only charge Rs 400 for the account opening. well yes its Rs. 400 for equities and Rs. 200 for commodities which sums upto Rs. 600. :D
well, volume commitments were told by their executive on their website chat for regular traders in delivery (if i want exposure).

I heard they are giving only 10 times exposure for intraday equity (only for A category shares) which is okay but they seem to be new to this industry.:annoyed:
anitarani1508
Kindly share your email id you used to chat or the chat transcript so that we can look into it.

New is always good. :) Though the discount broking venture Tradesmart is new (little over 2.5 years old). The company behind it VNS Finance has been the member of NSE since the inception of NSE.

Re: Win 10

Will NOW web version work in win 10 edge?

Presently it is not fully functional (cannot see best 5) in other browsers like firefox or chrome apart from IE.

Thnx.
Hello noviceinvstr,
Are you using nowonline or NOW Touch? NOW Touch should not have any issue with any browser.

If you are still facing any issues, please share the screenshots.

VJAY

Dear TSO,
Is your BO/CO orders have the facility of SL-M entry?

alroyraj

anitarani1508
Kindly share your email id you used to chat or the chat transcript so that we can look into it.

New is always good. :) Though the discount broking venture Tradesmart is new (little over 2.5 years old). The company behind it VNS Finance has been the member of NSE since the inception of NSE.
Hi tradesmartonline,
Yes it good you are new in a way, as you can directly implement cutting edge unique features with the same efforts.
Dear TSO,
What vjay in trying to say is that he wants triggered bracket orders.
So say for hindalco present price is 114 and we want to feed the bracket orders only it hits 110( I.e that is the trigger price) with sl 108 and target 115 we can do that . Similarly for short positions.
Vjay please elaborate as required.

Tradesmartonline guys if this possible it would enable us to take positions on as many stocks as possible in our watch list.

Dear TSO,
Hi tradesmartonline,
Yes it good you are new in a way, as you can directly implement cutting edge unique features with the same efforts.

What vjay in trying to say is that he wants triggered bracket orders.
So say for hindalco present price is 114 and we want to feed the bracket orders only it hits 110( I.e that is the trigger price) with sl 108 and target 115 we can do that . Similarly for short positions.
Vjay please elaborate as required.

Tradesmartonline guys if this possible it would enable us to take positions on as many stocks as possible in our watch list.
Hello alroyraj and VJAY,
Apologies for the delay in reply. Currently the option for SL-M entry while placing the first leg of the order is not there. However, we'll check if this can be added. Since this does not exist right now, if it can be added it might take some time.