Trade Smart Online

Dear TSO,
Do you have video tutorials about how to place orders in options segment in NSE NOW ?
Hello crazymouse,
We do have videos on how to place orders on NOW. You may refer to the same video as the order entry for options will not change significantly. You'll just need to enter the options specific parameters like strike price, option type etc.

To search for other videos you may also visit our youtube channel.

Dear TSO,
I placed my 1st options order and was dissapointed to know that i cannot sell covered calls :down:
Are you considering to use our equity as collateral to sell a covered call .?
Hello crazymouse
Sorry about this. Unfortunately, currently we do not offer the facility to take stocks as a collateral for derivatives.

In case this changes, we will surely update all our clients and also update here.

@TSO

If possible, please add Union Bank of India and Vijaya Bank to your list of banks supported for instant fund transfer (NEST).
Hello natjay
As per SEBI guidelines, we need to to do Third Party Verification (TPV) in case of all the inwards funds. This means, we need to verify that the funds we are receiving are actually coming from the bank account client has registered with us. For this reason we ask for your bank account proofs at the time of account opening or adding another bank account. In case of instant fund transfers, unless the banks share that information with us, we'll not be able to do the TPV.

We'd like to cover all the banks in India for the purpose of instant fund transfer. But unfortunately currently only 27 banks share the remitter's info with us for the purpose of instant fund transfer.

Hence, currently we have only 27 banks in that list. As and when they start sharing this info we'll add them too. For example, Saraswat bank is a new addition (last 1-2 months) to our list.

TSO,

I am facing frequent issues in which the AFter Market Orders from the currency segment arre not pushed to the market after it opens. I am having to call your office or cancel and replace the orders myself everytime.

This really needs to get sorted right away. I got a slippage of almost 7 paisa today as markets moved against me and stop loss orders were not activated - it took me time to realize that the AMOs are not active, then cancel the AMO and manually place orders.

TSO,

I am facing frequent issues in which the AFter Market Orders from the currency segment arre not pushed to the market after it opens. I am having to call your office or cancel and replace the orders myself everytime.

This really needs to get sorted right away. I got a slippage of almost 7 paisa today as markets moved against me and stop loss orders were not activated - it took me time to realize that the AMOs are not active, then cancel the AMO and manually place orders.
I think that after-market orders are not permitted for the derivatives.

TSO,

Thanks for letting us know. Did you face this issue with NEST or with NOW?