Trade Smart Online

Ohk my current broker provides this service....
Sure. There are many companies who might provide this service and accordingly build the cost of funds into the brokerage itself. As a broker we just collect the money from you and pass it on to the exchanges. Our objective is to keep the overall cost low for our client and in turn we can pass on the benefits of the savings to our clients.

after the last update of NEST trader in April/May the RMS limits does nort show my cash/margin balances although holding positions overnight shows and it does not hamper taking trades. How to make RMS limits to show my cash balances etc, pls advise
Hello boarders,
This information should be visible to you in your NEST Trader. Which version are you currently using?

my NEST version is 3.11.2.1

Please advise
The version is fine. It should work. Looks like you need to add the required column for the same. Please refer to our knowledge base article How to check account balance and margin? Please refer to the Net Available Margin section there.

In case you still face issues please let us know.

Hello VNS, just read your yesterday's mail regarding the increase in the margins for CO in FNO and MCX. Is it the same for bracket orders ? Do you offer bracket orders in commodities.
Hello timepass,
Long time. Hope all is great at your end.

1. Margin requirements have been reduced (limits increased) for CO for FNO and MCX in NEST Trader
2. Bracket orders should have the same margins as CO
3. For now bracket orders will not be available for commodities

boarders

pls advs if corresponding bracket orders can be placed for overnight holding of commodities
in subsequent days when available, and when we can expect same in commodities

pls advs if corresponding bracket orders can be placed for overnight holding of commodities
in subsequent days when available, and when we can expect same in commodities
Hello boarders
Bracket order in its current form is designed to be an intraday product and would cause margin penalty if the higher exposure is used for overnight purpose.

Can't commit on commodities right now but for F&O it will be available very soon.