Trade Smart Online

TSO, please tell me about SEBI's intention to increase contract value. Is this going to effect retail traders like me? Do you know more about this matter apart from what was in ET?
Hello classifiedindian,
LC Gupta committee report was given around 14 years ago and due to this reason the regulator is of the view that the contract size should be increased in line with the inflation.

If the min contract value is increased it'll certainly impact all the concerned parties (many retail clients, brokerages and even stock exchange). A retail trader who wishes to buy an option to hedge his position might not be able to do so as he might not have Rs 5 Lacs in one single stock.

It might even affect the liquidity and might even hamper the price discovery mechanism.

So when the SEBI will put up the discussion paper for comments most likely these points (and more) will be given to them as a feedback.

Thanks TradeSmart for supporting small retail traders.

I’m expecting GTC order support in TradeSmart even though GTC is NOT supported by NSE but you can offer this order type like Kotak Securities.

Please look into this.

Thanks TradeSmart for supporting small retail traders.

I’m expecting GTC order support in TradeSmart even though GTC is NOT supported by NSE but you can offer this order type like Kotak Securities.

Please look into this.
Hello Mihir,
Apologies for the delayed reply.

We will keep your feedback in mind and see what can be done in that direction.

Re: FY 2014-15 statement for IT return

Dear TSO,
I have to submit IT returns for FY 2014-15. WHich statement to download from backend to submit ?
Hello crazymouse,
Please refer to the reports 892 and 84 as per the screenshot. Report no. 84 is the summary and report no. 892 is the detailed report.

You may also refer to our knowledge base article How to view Annual Profit and Loss (P&L) Summary? which has a video of report 84.

Very soon we'll be releasing a beta version of the new backoffice we've been working on. There the tax reports etc are much clearer.

boarders

after the last update of NEST trader in April/May the RMS limits does nort show my cash/margin balances although holding positions overnight shows and it does not hamper taking trades. How to make RMS limits to show my cash balances etc, pls advise