Trade Smart Online

lvgandhi

It seems in your previous post you meant 45 seconds and not 45 mins.

2 mins does not seem too long. If you can get an even faster internet connection it might help reduce the login time. But other than that can't think of a way to reduce it further.
Sorry. Corrected.
I have 2Mbps speed. That is more than sufficient. I think it is the problem with the server to which it connects, most probably your server, to which it connects to get the position.

Sorry. Corrected.
I have 2Mbps speed. That is more than sufficient. I think it is the problem with the server to which it connects, most probably your server, to which it connects to get the position.
Our servers are colocated at a datacenter and have practically open bandwidth without a cap on the speed. Moreover, we havent heard others facing an issue with trading so there does not seem to be any issue with the server.

@Update: NSE CD Markets closed. No Problem with TSO - but with my eyesight.
------------
Ok - BIG BIG problem in TSO today. NSE Currency markets completely blacked out - no trades going to NSE CD. All trades failing with "Adapter is Down" error. Even quotes are not updating on screen.

Last edited:
Hey sorry ! Dumb of me !

The reason for the confusion is because I also trade Forex Via Interactive Brokers. They route the orders to their "SMART" exchange for global Forex and allows you to take offsetting positions even when a particular local market is closed. Since orders were working in IB, in the heat of the moment I had completely forgotten about NSE CD Clearing holiday.