Trade Smart Online

lvgandhi

We had the same thought about quick login and we shared the same with Reuters team too. However, their point is also valid that if the trades are not reconciled, it may lead to financial loss. So on one hand there's some inconvenience and on other chances of financial loss. Moreover, by using the screen we mentioned in our previous post, the login can still be done fast without the need to download the scrips again. But we completely agree, this needs to be more intuitive.

For NEST Plus, you can use the same userid and password that you were using earlier with NEST too. For NEST Plus, the registration needs to be done with Thomson Reuters (earlier Omnesys) and is completely managed and controlled by them. We are already discussing with them if something can be done in this area. For now, you can still use your old NEST Plus id with NEST too.
Thomson Reuters is your software ie Nest provider. When your client changes trading platform from NOW to Nest, they should provide id and password to your client for nest plus to work along with their Nest irrespective of where he had nestplus earlier irrespective of mobile number. This you should take up with them.

Do you provide a report in the back office which I can use for tax filing purpose?
Hello classifiedindian,
We have two reports that can be used for tax filing purpose. One is summary and other one is detailed.

For summary please refer to our knowledge base article which has a video on what kind of information is available.

http://tradesmartonline.in/knowledgebase/how-to-view-annual-pl-summary/

For detail, you can use report no. 892 as per the below image.

lvgandhi

Nest trader stops for nearly for 45 secs after 85%, showing
"Request sent to get positions"
Is there anyway to speed up this?

Nest trader stops for nearly for 45 secs after 85%, showing
"Request sent to get positions"
Is there anyway to speed up this?
Was the same case even with nest trader with z. I guess the problem is with nest (omnesys).

I guess nothing has improved ever since reuters bought them.. Whats say, TSO?
P.S - honest opinion please. We have been hearing too many diplomatic responses from politicians this week. Hoping for some frankness from your part

Was the same case even with nest trader with z. I guess the problem is with nest (omnesys).

I guess nothing has improved ever since reuters bought them.. Whats say, TSO?
P.S - honest opinion please. We have been hearing too many diplomatic responses from politicians this week. Hoping for some frankness from your part
Well...we all have shortcomings. Unfortunately as the organization/individual grows, processes get more complex and changes become slower to manage and implement.

As improvements is a continuous process we do need some further improvements in NEST too.

around 2 mins. To get login screen it takes nearly 30 secs. Then login details and then 2 personal questions. Then this 45 mins.
It seems in your previous post you meant 45 seconds and not 45 mins.

2 mins does not seem too long. If you can get an even faster internet connection it might help reduce the login time. But other than that can't think of a way to reduce it further.