Trade Smart Online

Wishing all Traderji members a very Happy New Year. Below is a quote we follow and wish the same for you all too.

I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something. -Neil Gaiman

cloudTrader

@ TSO,

Happy New Year to all in your Team !!

There is a strange problem coming in using Nest Trader. Whenever there is an interruption in the internet feed , then whenever I try to put an order , it doesn't go through and an error pops up.
This is even after I Reconcile Nest Trader through User Settings .

It irritates a lot as internet might give this interruption 4-5 times in an hour.

Please Advise ..

Thanks.

@ TSO,

Happy New Year to all in your Team !!

There is a strange problem coming in using Nest Trader. Whenever there is an interruption in the internet feed , then whenever I try to put an order , it doesn't go through and an error pops up.
This is even after I Reconcile Nest Trader through User Settings .

It irritates a lot as internet might give this interruption 4-5 times in an hour.

Please Advise ..

Thanks.
Hello Leonid,
Thanks for the New Year wishes.

In case you are using NEST Trader version 3.11.4.6, please try downgrading to version 3.11.2.1. Please refer to the installation steps in our knowledge base.

Some of our other users who were facing a similar issue seem to have resolved it by downgrading to the earlier version.

In terms of features, the earlier version will not have limit orders for Cover order. Just wanted to mention that.

Please let us know if you continue to face this issue even after the downgrade and we'll look into the same.

cloudTrader

Hello Leonid,
Thanks for the New Year wishes.

In case you are using NEST Trader version 3.11.4.6, please try downgrading to version 3.11.2.1. Please refer to the installation steps in our knowledge base.

Some of our other users who were facing a similar issue seem to have resolved it by downgrading to the earlier version.

In terms of features, the earlier version will not have limit orders for Cover order. Just wanted to mention that.

Please let us know if you continue to face this issue even after the downgrade and we'll look into the same.
Thanks TSO,

This was certainly better. However the downgraded version downloads the scrips every time login process is accessed. This was not in the case of latest version.

But still that error was far more troublesome.

Thanks !!

Thanks TSO,

This was certainly better. However the downgraded version downloads the scrips every time login process is accessed. This was not in the case of latest version.

But still that error was far more troublesome.

Thanks !!
Hello Leonid
Please visit our knowledge base link on manually overriding the scrip download http://help.tradesmartonline.in/how-to-reduce-login-time-in-nest-trader.

The caveat here is that it is advisable only for intra day purpose as it would be good to download the scrips at the beginning of the day. So this option needs to be used with caution.

cloudTrader

cloudTrader

@ TSO,

In ITM Options writing through cover order , why the margin blocked is higher than the MIS ?

In MIS the margin being blocked is 16,000 and in cover order it is 38,000. I am confused :confused:

In OTM & ATM Options things are fine.

Thanks in Advance !

@ TSO,

In ITM Options writing through cover order , why the margin blocked is higher than the MIS ?

In MIS the margin being blocked is 16,000 and in cover order it is 38,000. I am confused :confused:

In OTM & ATM Options things are fine.

Thanks in Advance !
Hello Leonid,
Sorry this was a technical issue and has now been resolved.

Thanks for letting us know.

Last edited: