Trade Smart Online

Hello TradeSmartOnline,

What will be the process to Close the DEMAT account ?

The above link is only for the demat account closure and not for trading account.

We hope that this enquiry is only for the BSDA purpose and not for any other reason. In case you have a feedback please do share and we'll be happy to look into it.

By the way, we have some exciting announcements coming up soon. :)

RockyRobust

Hello RockyRobust
You can find the form for Demat account closure on knowledge base under the list of forms.

The above link is only for the demat account closure and not for trading account.

We hope that this enquiry is only for the BSDA purpose and not for any other reason. In case you have a feedback please do share and we'll be happy to look into it.

By the way, we have some exciting announcements coming up soon. :)
Oh actually I am having 3 Normal DEMAT accounts [not BSDA] presently. 2 of them have been converted free for lifetime. So I was thinking why to keep paying AMC on the 3rd one.

I am RKSV customer also and they have offered for Free Demat and zero brokerage on equity delivery so AMC thing now looks unnecessary for me to continue.

You have mentioned about surprises in coming days ... I am assuming few things .. :) can't really make out , will have to wait for your curtain raiser.

Thanks.

Its been quite sometime that you posted this , when are you breaking the much awaited news ...:)
Hi Leonid,
Good to hear it's much awaited. :)

We've been working on a few things so it took some time. Margin against shares should be live by the end of March. Most of the stuff is ready so don't be surprised if it happens before. But at this point would safely say end of March.