Trade Smart Online

Would you allow to take delivery of shares against margin of shares lying in my
demat a/c so that I can pay the balance for delivery only on T+1 (or2) th day?
We are still working on exposure in delivery against stocks. So can't comment on that much.

First step would be F&O margin by means of cash+stocks. The stocks would need to be pledged to us for that purpose.

Last edited:
Hello TSO,

Updated NOW as mentioned, installed it. All the marketwatches are transported to the new version, but some settings are not restored. How do I restore the settings ? I have the older version saved in the other drive.

Hello timepass,
Did you try our knowledge base article How to take back up of NOW trader settings made by me??

Also, as per the NOW team it is advisable to upgrade to the new version but the earlier version should not stop working from Monday itself. But we believe precaution is always better, especially where health and wealth are concerned. :)

Read somewhere that cover order is possible in NOW also...if so please get it enabled for me....
NOW has been having the cover order functionality for quite some time. But the issue is with the risk management features in NOW. It offers less control over the RMS settings when it comes to cover order hence we prefer NEST over NOW for this feature. As a broker it is very important for us to have a strong RMS.

Hey TSO ,

Is this the Big News which you posted about ?
Hello Leonid,
We are working on a few things and they will be announced as they are ready to be rolled out.

Higher exposure in delivery through our EquiMax product was just one of the products. Others will follow soon. Any feedback would be very much appreciated and help us further improve our product offering.