Trade Smart Online

cloudTrader

Thanks for the quick reply.

Now when I am placing the sell cover order for ITM CE 7100, this is happening.

rejected RMS:Rule: FO Assigned basket for entity account-******[my ID] across exchange for segment FO across product 20-Jan-2016 14:33:05 NIFTY16JAN7100CE

Thanks for the quick reply.

Now when I am placing the sell cover order for ITM CE 7100, this is happening.

rejected RMS:Rule: FO Assigned basket for entity account-******[my ID] across exchange for segment FO across product 20-Jan-2016 14:33:05 NIFTY16JAN7100CE
Due to the high leverage in CO and BO to ensure enough liquidity currently we are allowing only 4 strike prices above and 4 below the previous day's close (in CO and BO).

We are also looking for a work around for this.

lvgandhi

Previously, your back office used to have margins required for futures day trading. Present one is not having. From where to get it?

Previously, your back office used to have margins required for futures day trading. Present one is not having. From where to get it?
Hello lvgandhi,
Are you referring to our dropbox link which has the margins required?

This link can be found on our Downloads page under Other Utilities. It can also be found on our knowledge base.

cloudTrader

@ TSO,

Your new Back Office BOX is quite good . Very user friendly .. Taxation friendly too..

One thing I wanted to know was that for calculating Options turnover in the P&L summary what criteria [formula] is being used in the back office report ?

Thanks.

@ TSO,

Your new Back Office BOX is quite good . Very user friendly .. Taxation friendly too..

One thing I wanted to know was that for calculating Options turnover in the P&L summary what criteria [formula] is being used in the back office report ?

Thanks.
Thanks Leonid.
Glad to know you liked it. It's encouraging to see people liking something one works hard on :)

As mentioned in the help section of the Tax P&L report the turnover calculation for F&O is as below:
F&O (equity, currency and commodity): Absolute sum of settlement profits and losses for F&O.

This basically means sum of all your credit and debit bill entries. So in case of intraday positions only the difference in the buy and sell premium will be considered. In case of overnight positions the entire premium will be considered.

cloudTrader

Thanks Leonid.
Glad to know you liked it. It's encouraging to see people liking something one works hard on :)

As mentioned in the help section of the Tax P&L report the turnover calculation for F&O is as below:
F&O (equity, currency and commodity): Absolute sum of settlement profits and losses for F&O.

This basically means sum of all your credit and debit bill entries. So in case of intraday positions only the difference in the buy and sell premium will be considered. In case of overnight positions the entire premium will be considered.
Off course , hard work should always be praised when done for the good. :thumb:

Oh , I missed to see the Help section. Thanks for your reply. Still if after reading the help file I will have confusions, will put forward a question to you .. :)

Thanks.