Trade Smart Online

Hey TSO,

I saw that if I want to give order for two different instruments in NEST within same calendar expiry then it is not going through. Suppose I sell Call & Put of same expiry then a pop up comes that the 2 legged order should have two different expiry dates.

If I do remember correctly then it was not like that in the past as I used to give such orders.
Hi RockyRobust
Which version of NEST are you using? Please make sure you are using 3.11.4.6. The issue mentioned by you had been observed in an earlier version.

RockyRobust

Hi RockyRobust
Which version of NEST are you using? Please make sure you are using 3.11.4.6. The issue mentioned by you had been observed in an earlier version.
You are right , I am using the previous version. This is very peculiar, different versions different problems. I reverted back to the previous version because this new version gives another set of problems, mostly at the time of disconnection it hangs rather than reconnecting & reconciling.

Plz. report this problem to NEST Omnesys.

Thanks.

You are right , I am using the previous version. This is very peculiar, different versions different problems. I reverted back to the previous version because this new version gives another set of problems, mostly at the time of disconnection it hangs rather than reconnecting & reconciling.

Plz. report this problem to NEST Omnesys.

Thanks.
Oh ok. Thanks for the feedback. Some people were facing this issue. So Omnesys has given a work around for the same. Please replace the nestconnection.dll file with the new version at our dropbox in the new version of NEST. Please let us know in case you still face issues.

We will also check with Omnesys if this new version can be included in the NEST setup file instead of the old one.

Last edited:
1. for options selling, you are allowing 5 strike prices only based on nifty close.,

what will be the situation , if a gap occurs, Any idea of increasing the strikes?,

2. Any idea of increasing the cover order exposure, by reducing the default stoploss range, since cover order is a intraday product,

3. How to know the margin required for options selling for various strike prices?

thanks,
Do you have any update about usd/eur etc trading in nse currency segment,

My previous 2 queries were awaiting reply from you,

thanks,
Hi ram2010
1. We'll work on this. Please give us some time.
2. As of now we don't have plans to increase the leverage. However, we'll keep this in mind.

Coming up with bracket order and cover order calculator soon.

RockyRobust

Oh ok. Thanks for the feedback. Some people were facing this issue. So Omnesys has given a work around for the same. Please replace the nestconnection.dll file with the new version at our dropbox in the new version of NEST. Please let us know in case you still face issues.

We will also check with Omnesys if this new version can be included in the NEST setup file instead of the old one.
Thanks TSO ,

I will check it out. Waiting for your SPIN .. :thumb:

Thanks TSO ,

I will check it out. Waiting for your SPIN .. :thumb:
Me too... I really liked trade on chart simple and elegant in the video :clapping:
I am imaging how fast I can place the order by simple drag the trade lines :clap:

Hi RockyRobust
We've updated the dropbox link in our previous post as the link has changed. Also, the setup file has been updated too. So if you install the new setup file it will have the new dll file.

cloudTrader

@ TSO ,

Will SPIN have the feature of Real Time Data to Excel & also a Data Table for Intraday 1 min. history for few days which could be exported to Excel, like NEST

natjay

@TSO,

Does your online account opening process check to see if a prospective client is KYC compliant and generate a customized form based based on that information?

Also, does a KYC compliant client need to send any ID/address proof documents to trade in only cash segment (delivery trades for long-term holding)?