Trade Smart Online

@ TSO ,

Will SPIN have the feature of Real Time Data to Excel & also a Data Table for Intraday 1 min. history for few days which could be exported to Excel, like NEST
Hi Leonid
You can write to Excel and it'll be the snapshot data. But as of now Real Time data will not come to Excel.

Data table for intraday 1 min history for a few days can be generated.

Last edited:
@TSO,

Does your online account opening process check to see if a prospective client is KYC compliant and generate a customized form based based on that information?

Also, does a KYC compliant client need to send any ID/address proof documents to trade in only cash segment (delivery trades for long-term holding)?
Hi natjay
We are working on making those changes in the online account opening form.

If your KRA has been done already then you do not need to send the ID and address proof.

To check your KRA status please visit any of the KRA websites. For example, you can visit Karvy KRA too.

Any confirmation on SPIN release date?

Hi ram2010
1. We'll work on this. Please give us some time.
2. As of now we don't have plans to increase the leverage. However, we'll keep this in mind.

Coming up with bracket order and cover order calculator soon.
Hello all,
Just wanted to let you know that the Bracket order and Cover order calculator is now live.

Please let us know in case you have any questions.

Tradesmartonline

We do have active trading account plus demat with your firm for about two years now. We are interested in fully automating one of our strategies which will be driven by amibroker in exploration mode.

I went through your website and there is bit of confusion
For this, I went through your website and found lots of peices

1) Data is to be procured from GDFL (a third party)
2) NestPlus with some registration
3) Some kind of activation to be done.
4) Amibroker, we already have
5) VPS will be yet another third party.

2nd item is absolutely confusing to me and every person I talk to has different version of story. Even after talking to 10 people, I have no idea what needs to be purchased and from where.

Do you have a SPOC (single point of contact) person who can completely configure an algo system for the first time.

Tradesmartonline

We do have active trading account plus demat with your firm for about two years now. We are interested in fully automating one of our strategies which will be driven by amibroker in exploration mode.

2nd item is absolutely confusing to me and every person I talk to has different version of story. Even after talking to 10 people, I have no idea what needs to be purchased and from where.

Do you have a SPOC (single point of contact) person who can completely configure an algo system for the first time.
Hello mastermind007
Sorry didn't get a chance to reply earlier. Will get back to you latest by Monday.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Tradesmartonline

Hello mastermind007
Apologies for the delay in reply. However, here it is now.

As per SEBI regulations, fully automated trading is not allowed for retail traders. Only semi automated (one touch) is allowed. We can discuss more on phone.

Since multiple entities (Global Databfeeds, Thomson Reuters etc) are involved in this, it'd be difficult to have a single entity configuring everything. However, we can make one of our representatives talk to you to guide you through the process and you can contact him directly for all your algo related queries.

Please share with us your client id in pvt message and we'll have someone contact you.

One more thing, you do not necessarily need a VPS and it can be run on your pc too but VPS is ofcourse better.

Last edited: