ram2010

Instead of charging almost 4500 rs monthly unlimited trading for nse , mcx

why don't you offer nse cash and f&o separately unlimited trading,

so that traders trade only f&o will benefit,

Instead of charging almost 4500 rs monthly unlimited trading for nse , mcx

why don't you offer nse cash and f&o separately unlimited trading,

so that traders trade only f&o will benefit,
Hello ram2010
Can't comment on this right now but will take this as a suggestion.

By the way, we'd like to share something with the community. The beta version of our new mobile app - SINE is out. Along with some basic requirements like charts, it also has some nice features like a few strategies and analytics built in. It has been designed especially keeping the derivative traders in mind.

Please do check it out on the Play store. iOS version coming soon. Hope you guys will like it.

LoneWolf

I am unable to log in to SINE, first it asks client Id, and validates, then ask for password. Upon successful client ID and Pasword it goes to next step where it check the 2FA answers, After answering the 2FA questions, it says "Invalid password".

Whats going wrong ??

I am unable to log in to SINE, first it asks client Id, and validates, then ask for password. Upon successful client ID and Pasword it goes to next step where it check the 2FA answers, After answering the 2FA questions, it says "Invalid password".

Whats going wrong ??
Please ensure that you have a special character in your password. We are working on making the error message more clear in the next release.

LoneWolf

Please ensure that you have a special character in your password. We are working on making the error message more clear in the next release.
I already have it.. Added it when SPIN gave simillar kind of message 3 weeks back.. Now my passowrd field already have a special character. and it passes the password validation. The error comes during 2FA validation

I already have it.. Added it when SPIN gave simillar kind of message 3 weeks back.. Now my passowrd field already have a special character. and it passes the password validation. The error comes during 2FA validation
Got the id. Thanks. Meanwhile could you please also reset your password. Though this should work but in order to troubleshoot pls also make sure all alphabets are in small case.