Trade Smart Online

LoneWolf

Got the id. Thanks. Meanwhile could you please also reset your password. Though this should work but in order to troubleshoot pls also make sure all alphabets are in small case.
I did a resent on log in password. Now it passes the 2FA step and I can log in. :thumb:

LoneWolf

Great. Good to know it worked.
Just checked the features and interface.. Must say that this is a DHAMAKA... :clap::clap::clapping::clapping:

A big thanks to TSO for this small pocket utility.. :thumb:

Will check the detailed feature tomorrow in market hour..

Someone can review SPIN for us pls.

I have a fifth gen broad well core i3 /4gb ram laptop, will it able to run smoothly on it?

I am asking this as this looks similar to Zerodha's pi and pi become too laggy after opening more then 2 charts for 5min/10 day setup.

LoneWolf

Great. Good to know it worked.
Sad to say.. m facing the same issue of invalid password again on 2fa page validation.. last night i did reset my log in password and it worked once.. but in morning now when i wanted to check the features in realtime its causing the same issue..

Please give some concrete solutions..
Thank you.

RockyRobust

Just checked the features and interface.. Must say that this is a DHAMAKA... :clap::clap::clapping::clapping:

A big thanks to TSO for this small pocket utility.. :thumb:

Will check the detailed feature tomorrow in market hour..
That means TSO was in the mood to do "Zor Ka Dhamaka Chupke Se" :D

I am also excited to check it .. Was waiting for SPIN & suddenly this new thing comes ...indeed interesting. :)

LoneWolf

I am also excited to check it .. Was waiting for SPIN & suddenly this new thing comes ...indeed interesting. :)
I checked spin few weeks ago..that is also quite good and promissing.. trading from chart is a good feature.. but i use it less now a days since i am more comfortable in trading from ami and nest.. but i will get used to it.. but this SINE is a small pocket android tool with entire package...

LoneWolf

And i guess a web version is on the way too...

Sad to say.. m facing the same issue of invalid password again on 2fa page validation.. last night i did reset my log in password and it worked once.. but in morning now when i wanted to check the features in realtime its causing the same issue..

Please give some concrete solutions..
Thank you.
Quite strange. We'll have someone from our team give you a call to understand more about this issue.