• Ok( need enhancement)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Not so useful,

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Waste of time and effort

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Dear Jha ji;

as ur r familiar with Toolbars, may I request u for one more help.

Pl. make a NSE/bse ticker with user manipulation to add/ remove stocks to the list which will scroll at the bottom/side of the screen.

thanks.....

pkjha30

Dear Jha ji;

as ur r familiar with Toolbars, may I request u for one more help.

Pl. make a NSE/bse ticker with user manipulation to add/ remove stocks to the list which will scroll at the bottom/side of the screen.

thanks.....
Hi ger06

Ticker is a seperate program. It may take some amount of coding in vb. I thought it may not be so useful hence never thought to do it. But may be ,Let me see, if I find some time to plan and code for it.
Pankaj:)

pkjha30

It appears traderji has removed Active Topics menu which was quite useful in locating topics which are currently active and recent posts are made. It is a known fact that one visits a particular thread or posts again and again and read it. New posts shows only those threads where postings are made after one's last visit, eventhough one may not have read many of them and may like to read on subsequent visits. But then it will not be visible.

This would cause people either to bookmark specific threads or search extensivley.

The reason for removing Active Topics menu may be that it resulted in excessive load on server, but then resulting search queries in absence of it would nullify any benefits. While I request that Active Topics menu may be restored or at least reasons for its removal may be informed to users.

Meanwhile , I am using traderji toolbar for the same purpose and also added some threads which I visit often.

I am not quite sure if members would find it more useful but in absence of Active Topics menu I find myself constrained to use it.

Dear Jhaji;
Thanks for voiceing the concern.
I am also regulary checking the Active topics But as it has been removed recently it is difficult to c the important topics. It is not possible to read all the new topics at once & on subsequent visit these posts will not be there.
So, I request Traderji to make it available.

Thanks.

Hello Pankaj,

The links are always there - be it the disappearance of chat room link, or Active Posts link, etc. In these cases, due to some website upgrade issue(this was told by moderator Traderji, which was the actual reason for disappearance of Chat room link, some days ago), the link just disappears, may be temporarily.

This is the link for Active Topics:
http://www.traderji.com/search.php?do=getdaily&days=5

I hope we can change the 'days' parameter, to get deep into any level.

Praveen.

pkjha30

Hello Pankaj,

The links are always there - be it the disappearance of chat room link, or Active Posts link, etc. In these cases, due to some website upgrade issue(this was told by moderator Traderji, which was the actual reason for disappearance of Chat room link, some days ago), the link just disappears, may be temporarily.

This is the link for Active Topics:
http://www.traderji.com/search.php?do=getdaily&days=5

I hope we can change the 'days' parameter, to get deep into any level.

Praveen.
Hi praveen
Sure links are present though not visible in menu bar. Otherwise my toolbar also would not have functioned. But someone has to point it out to moderator as it may not be possible to keep track of all such issues members face..

Thanks for the URL for active topics. It is the same that is built in to traderji toolbar which I have installed in FF and IE, whatever I use I happen to check traderji forum.
pankaj :)

oxusmorouz

Re: Traderji Toolbar version 1.0 for FireFox and Internet Explorer

Hi members

This is something I had thought of doing long back.
Finally, I could do it. But it is useful for Firefox users only.

This is Traderji tool bar. Once you install it various links in the traderji website will be directly accessible from the tool bar itself . No longer you will have to type long urls or search for favorite topics.

The list of topics are from bvpraveen's thread. Many items could not be accommodated. Some threads are listed whereas many others are left out. this is purely unintensional.

I hope people find it useful.
in case of problem, you may find this helpful ( I got it from help website)

Report the problem if any in the thread.

How to install
Download the attached zip file and unzip to a folder. It will give traderjitoolbar.xpi file.
open firefox and in the addressbar give the filepath to the traderjitoolbar.xpi file. Firefox should automatically ask for install. If first time it hangs don't worry just try to restart it. On second time follow the quoted procedure and report.

On installation toolbar will look like the attached image

For Internet Explorer

Here is traderji toolbar for IE. This is made using shareware program, hence you will find one additional button for their website at the right hand corner

The link to installer file is

http://briefcase.rediff.com/bn/br/pjhapondy///Shared/traderji.exe?d=0

Download and click on the exe file. It will automatically install the toolbar.

If any changes and features are required you may post here. I will do as much as possible.

And Do vote even if you find it wasteful exercise.

Pankaj :)
Thank you.