Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Waste of time and effort

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

renu daga

pkjha

sir...
i by chance hopped to this thread..and wished to download the link of tool bar
but failed,,,since rediff is not working since last 23 days..so i was unable to download the exe file..from ur rediff box
may u please send me some other link...if it doesnot cause u any problem..or if any member can download the exe file here..and post it here...
would be grateful

renu

pkjha30

pkjha

sir...
i by chance hopped to this thread..and wished to download the link of tool bar
but failed,,,since rediff is not working since last 23 days..so i was unable to download the exe file..from ur rediff box
may u please send me some other link...if it doesnot cause u any problem..or if any member can download the exe file here..and post it here...
would be grateful

renu
hi renu

Although rediffmail now seems working . Here is another link for traderji.exe meant for internet explorer.
http://cid-cf8290b687b3435f.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/traderji.exe

pankaj :)

renu daga

pkjha

sir thanks a lot sir for ur quick response..
rediff is working now but not link to ur rediff box,,,

i have downloaded...
and i am in strange confusion...that why in ur poll voting u ahve received negative markings ,,from 3 post..either they dont log into forum daily.....
it is very very very useful link u ahve provided to this forum / and its members//
a positive vote from my side sir...

thanks a lot sir

i ahve also used ur eod data downloading which u specially provided me in my mail,,,1year back,,
once gain thnks sir,,,for ur tools
u may not rememebr ur good deeds,, but i do
renu

pkjha30

Hi

Just checked traderjitoolbar with new firefox 3.0 and it works.In view of the issues mentioned by asish in My Anguish thread, I would recommend first time visitors to use this and visit some of the great threads mentioned in Technical Analysis and Others Link menu.

Besides, it has made my life easier on the forum and sure it would for you.

Any request for adding important threads or links may be posted here.

pk :)

aad

Dear Pankaj,

That is a nice tool. Thank you. I have just installed it. Will give more feedback after using it extensively.

BTW, after itstalling, it takes you to the page (http://www.traderji.com/toolbar/after_install.html) which is apparantely missing and hence traderji.com is giving 404 error (page not found).

Also, kindly correct typos in links if possible (active topics, celendar).

In future versions, can we manually add a link under some category (say 'my favourites') ? I am sorry if I am asking for too much.

Once again, thanks for your efforts and toolbar.

Best regards,

Abhay

Hi pkjha,

I am also getting the "404-Page not found" error after installing the exe d-loaded from above link... Meanwhile, the rediff link is not working...

So I d-loaded firefox version n using it... it looks good and useful... Thanks pkjha..

Sats.

pkjha30

Thanks both for feedback

I think it must be toolbar for IE you are talking about. I will see if I can change that page name since it was made using a program which is shareware. (Looks like I have inadvertently deleted IE version , will upload it if I find in my backup directory.) Uploaded in rediff Briefcase. Link same as above. Also in skydrive of hot mail.
In FF I can include Favourites and additional links for next version.

pk:)

Last edited: