• Ok( need enhancement)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Not so useful,

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Waste of time and effort

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

pkjha30

Avast reported trojen. Hence deleted the toolbar from internet explorer.
Yeah, For me also it reported trojan when I installed avast. However ,on google check it seems that there are many false positive reporting by avast for this particular trojan .But to be on right side, you have done well.

pk :)

C

Czar

yup me too use FF but installed on both & ya had to disable eset nod as it too reported trojan... thanks dada.

pkjha30

Hi All

Here is the link for updated version of traderjitoolbar.

http://f1mail.rediff.com/bn/br/pjhapondy///Shared/traderjitoolbar.xpi?d=0

just download the file and rightclick on it . Select Open with and choose Firefox as Programme to open with. It will install it and work with version 3.0 to 3.9

I could not upload it here as it seems that total attachments owned by me here is 2.3 mb and apparently quota is exceeded so can't do much about that.

Secondly there were 203 views for Firefox version. I am sure many would be using it but as renu once pointed out, poll shows poor response otherwise.. In fact only 14 people i.e. 48% found useful. :confused: other are not so encouraging.

This is surprising in view of 203 views. :(

I found it quite useful for me. I mostly use FF.

But poor response kept me away from adding further features. I am sure they may not be wanted as site is so wonderfully organised. :)

oxusmorouz

Hi All

Here is the link for updated version of traderjitoolbar.

http://f1mail.rediff.com/bn/br/pjhapondy///Shared/traderjitoolbar.xpi?d=0

just download the file and rightclick on it . Select Open with and choose Firefox as Programme to open with. It will install it and work with version 3.0 to 3.9

I could not upload it here as it seems that total attachments owned by me here is 2.3 mb and apparently quota is exceeded so can't do much about that.

Secondly there were 203 views for Firefox version. I am sure many would be using it but as renu once pointed out, poll shows poor response otherwise.. In fact only 14 people i.e. 48% found useful. :confused: other are not so encouraging.

This is surprising in view of 203 views.

I found it quite useful for me. I mostly use FF.

But poor response kept me away from adding further features. I am sure they may not be wanted as site is so wonderfully organised. :)

Excellent. Thanks a lot! :)

P.S: You don't have to worry about the consensus opinion. They are usually dreadful.

Last edited:
C

Czar

Hi All

Is it possible that I alone compensate for other's lack of respone & then we get the new features ???