Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Thank you so much Sir,I feel like A frog in a well does not know the great sea....
And your holding of 25% is correct even if it go back to next resistance (5480) will revert morelikely...isn't it?
Sureyes
Well, whether it reverts or not, we will have to review our position. Always remember that markets are dynamic and hence our opinions cannot be static. They need to be dynamic as well.

Regarding you feeling as a frog in the well .... Sureyes, keep working hard and strive for understanding concepts. Once you do that, money making in the markets will be as simple as you fishing a frog from a well.

Tc

SwingKing

Buy Tata Motors @ 1011

SL will be posted when it is triggered.

We may also go swing long on Bank Nifty Index. But that will be decided after the markets open.

Both these trades are Stop and reverse kind of trades.

Tc

Last edited:

PGDIMES

Entered Axis bank Futures at 1341

High risk trade.

Tc
HI Raunakji,

Will it be a target-based exit(if so what's the target) or a system-based one? What's the RRR - 1:1 or something else?

SwingKing

HI Raunakji,

Will it be a target-based exit(if so what's the target) or a system-based one? What's the RRR - 1:1 or something else?
It's a SAR trade PGDIMES. Am trying to catch a trend in this stock. Have reversed positions at 1340 and gone short. That's why I mentioned it has high risk. Just experimenting something. I'll keep reversing positions as there is a high probability that trend will form in this stock.

Tc

Last edited:

MurAtt

227 high of day today.

From a total of 150 shares exited 50 at 182/-, 50 today at 222/-.

Whats with AP Paper Mills .. anyone ...

From 130 to 187 in 3 days flat .. almost ...
I see no such news in that ...

Discl.: I have sum in LT portfolio, also bot some rights @95 around a year back. :D
murtaza bhai Loha garam hai hathoda maar do. Last 5 year high