Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Axis bank did move up smartly in our original direction. However, we did not chase it after we reversed our positions twice. Tata motors is relatively flat whereas Bank Nifty has moved about 100 points from our positions. ABB futures which was bought at 769-770 levels has been booked for profit at 783 levels.

As of now we carry positions of Bnifty and Tata motors forward. Don't mind giving up today's gains.

Tc

SwingKing

There's a fair bit of chance that we will open on gap up basis and will remain there in terms of market movement. But before calling for the markets to move down further, I would wait for the price to confirm that. It's better to stay with the flow.

"Opinion can be separated from what is currently going on this will allow you to profit by trading with the market right now, instead of believing your opinion should be right at this time".

Tc

nimish_rulz

Its amazing how America is rallying on the basis of $4 trillion economy which is again dependent on America itself as exports will dry up Chinese economy will falter too yet the vicious circle is not adhered too by the news channel.

China on the basis of which America is rallying today, though had a positive growth numbers and better than expected economic data it closed negative while US where all the storm is brewing is 225 points up truly senseless animal spirit from the market.

SwingKing

Its amazing how America is rallying on the basis of $4 trillion economy which is again dependent on America itself as exports will dry up Chinese economy will falter too yet the vicious circle is not adhered too by the news channel.

China on the basis of which America is rallying today, though had a positive growth numbers and better than expected economic data it closed negative while US where all the storm is brewing is 225 points up truly senseless animal spirit from the market.
One of the prime reasons few make money in the markets is because of our nature of arguing with the markets and its movements. Humans have a tendency to justify everything. Those who can curb this instinct, do very well in markets. Sadly, less than 1% of traders can do that.

Its not a comment on your post or your analysis. It's a comment on Humanity. :)

Tc

nimish_rulz

One of the prime reasons few make money in the markets is because of our nature of arguing with the markets and its movements. Humans have a tendency to justify everything. Those who can curb this instinct, do very well in markets. Sadly, less than 1% of traders can do that.

Its not a comment on your post or your analysis. It's a comment on Humanity. :)

Tc
That is exactly what I meant Raunak bhai market is supreme. Hence this morning in my other post I said go long on the breach of resistance of 5445 and once that was taken out market rallied. I have learnt this the hard way not to be biased one way and also the thanks goes to you. Macro Economics and Fundamentals do matter in the long run. In the short run however, fighting with the market is similar to bull fighting. Still a student of the market and trying to learn from you guys who have weathered all the storms.

Apurv7164

I wud include one point here that is of ending mission iraq freedom. I m very weak on fundamental and economy perspective but with the common logic i m getting sense that this step of US wud save millions of dollars. Millions of USD spent on Freedom Iraq can now be spent internally.... I assume that is actually good news for market...