• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Technically I see 5540 is there. Wrote about it in the other thread today morning as well.

Gut feel is that we will not go there, it would reverse before that, may be in the spot range 5480-5500.

A couple of zig zag and then head down?

Happy Trading!
It held on between 5480-5500 NIFTY range. From option activity, it seems people are trying to keep NIFTY between 5400-5500 for next a few days. May be it would show some zig zag between 5400-5500 range in next 1-2 days.

Fun part was NIFTY did not open as SGX was suggesting. Sometime, we can catch it shows cooked up level. :)

PGDIMES

Would love to see the fate of Suzlon tomorrow...:confused::rofl::p

MurAtt

Gap Down I presume. .... though a stock tip to buy Suz fut 1 lot at 46.xx for tgt 51.60 was hit home (i did not buy but followed) :D

SwingKing

Raunak Sir,

I am new to Traderji and trading too.

I am going thru this thread and it seems to be very nice one for technical trading.

Do we have any pdf or document file prepared by anyone of this thread?

I would love to download and read it thoroughly.

Thanks
Cyber2nK,

Welcome to traderji and welcome to the field of trading. Be patient and be determined.

Just scroll through pages 80-current. Somewhere in between, PDF is given by some user. Also, I have mentioned in these pages (80-current) how an amateur trader can make best use of traderji. I have specified certain threads which are a must visit on daily basis.

Tc

suzlon ne bahut jabarjast jump maara.. market rumour is abt ril buying suzlon.. but news say suzlon jumped bcoz of opening new R&D centre.. However,, if one R&D center can make suzlon jump 10%.. i think suzlon should open 10 more R&D Centers :p

However, Ril is denying the rumors of buying suzlon.. well not sure why ambani would buy such a debt laden company.. also.. as per me.. he might first cook up something and bring a solution to retire suzlon's debt and then buy it.. lets see what happens tomrw.. All say gap down.. but never know.. market always does the opposite of what ppl think..