Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nimish_rulz

Just an educated guess. You must hold on to your beliefs. It may well be possible that I enter short trade later, if things change. As of now, no index positions.

Tc
Keep us updated in the meantime I have put the Stop loss at 5498, volatility picks up round 12 pm. So expecting some action now.

Also Raunak sir I need your help I have created a trading system explorer formula for metastock but I am not very good with back testing do you have any experience with it? Can you back test the system and let me know if it is working properly or not? I will provide you with the details of the system if you are interested. Many thanks.

SwingKing

Keep us updated in the meantime I have put the Stop loss at 5498, volatility picks up round 12 pm. So expecting some action now.

Also Raunak sir I need your help I have created a trading system explorer formula for metastock but I am not very good with back testing do you have any experience with it? Can you back test the system and let me know if it is working properly or not? I will provide you with the details of the system if you are interested. Many thanks.
Nimish and to others,

Please address me as Raunak. It's an humble Request.

Now Nimish, coming back to your query.

I will certainly back test your system. But you need to know what I judge a system on. I don't want to disappoint you with my comments later on. I dont pay much emphasis on profitability. There is a vast difference between profitable systems and good systems. A good system has to be profitable, but a profitable system is not necessarily good. For me, the main criteria is Draw downs (in trade and end of day), profit factor, number of winning trades, time spent in markets and risk to reward. Apart from all these, I also give importance to equity curve, MAE and MFE.

So, if you need an honest analysis, I will help you with it. If you want, I can also suggest you with some improvements if the need be.

Tc

May be NF future will touch 5420 around today. However still one needs to follow basics for day trading regarding SL, trail SL