Colgate Palmolive
Container Corp
Mundra Port
Titan
Dabur
Jain Irrigation

Tc
Final Trades off the tracking list.

Concor - B 1325 S 1320 (Loss 5Rs per lot) Won't be entering again. Thinly traded issue.
Colpal - B 866.3 (Currently holding)
Titan - B 3233 (Currently holding)

Let's see if this comes out as a genuine move in Titan. Stock is due for an up move. Towards the close Colpal went from being -0.47% to + 2% (860 to 880). Still expect the stock to do well. Will be updating the SL in the evening.

Rest of the stocks remain in the list for valid up moves. Will update as and when opportunity arises.

Tc

SwingKing

Final Trades off the tracking list.

Concor - B 1325 S 1320 (Loss 5Rs per lot) Won't be entering again. Thinly traded issue.
Colpal - B 866.3 (Currently holding)
Titan - B 3233 (Currently holding)

Let's see if this comes out as a genuine move in Titan. Stock is due for an up move. Towards the close Colpal went from being -0.47% to + 2% (860 to 880). Still expect the stock to do well. Will be updating the SL in the evening.

Rest of the stocks remain in the list for valid up moves. Will update as and when opportunity arises.

Tc
Titan SL is at 3200

Colpal SL is at 860

Both levels are based on Spot prices.

Tc

Piuvbn

balance sheet is coming on 29th...
Mahindra Satyam board to review audited results on Sept 29..MoneyControl..

Must be Insider buying happening. Volume is very good.
Dear Friend
Please let me know,if feel free, the source of the date of Satyam balance sheet being made public, also if wanted to know the date of publication of balance sheet of other companies where to look. Regards. Partha Roy

crown

I am now cursing myself for not following this thread.

I remained too much occupied in myself, that I missed most of the good things in the momentum.

This is the kind of thread, I was looking for.

Hats off to Raunak Sir and I hope from now on I will be watching this thread as carefully as I can. Really a great thread with lot of material to learn. Thanks to Raunak Sir for sharing such beautiful, useful and meaningful concepts of trading.

hello friends,
am new to trading and i do sham trading to learn abt strategies without burning my fingers. stumbled upon Raunak's thread a couple of days back. Taken aback by the sharing of experience and wisdom. Am reading a book titled -Trading In The Zone by Mark Douglas. An enlightening thread and an enlightening book. Will consider myself intelligent if I can use the wisdom presented before me in my trades. thanks raunak. will regularly follow ur thread