BGR Energy Systems
Colgate Palmolive
Container Corp
Mundra Port
Titan
Dabur
Jain Irrigation

Tc
Following stocks need to be watched in addition to list mentioned above for Swing Trading.New entries are highlighted in Bold.

The way we use this list is somewhat different from what others will do. We keep entering and exiting the stock till it moves favorably. Yes, we loose money on commissions, but the way I think, that is only a small insurance we pay in order to protect some serious capital erosion. Eventually, when the swing cycle completes, we invariably end up regaining all the commission lost and the minor losses while doing this.

For Eg. We executed Titan at 3202 and got out I think at 3178. We lost around 24Rs per lot plus commissions. Titan still remains a swing buy for us, and hence whenever the next opportunity comes, positions will again be opened. It is not that we don't loose on certain deals. We certainly do. At times swing just does not come. That's part and parcel of being a trader. Will be posting the trades live.

Tc

oilman5

Normally i dont tell.......but presently Satyam is breaking 95-100.......with above av volume.
............Anybody can see chart........so its not posted.
Market rumour .........29/9/10.......its going to publish excellent result........so MF/FII entry can be seen in last 2days.........confirmed breakout just now Today.
SO a good Techno-funda buy.
Any comment with chart welcome

MurAtt

Normally i dont tell.......but presently Satyam is breaking 95-100.......with above av volume.
Market rumour .........29/9/10.......its going to publish excellent result........so MF/FII entry can be seen in last 2days.........confirmed breakout just now Today.
Posted on 20-9-2010 at you know where :D

scplindia

balance sheet already published that is why it is up today