• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,
If you find time please clarify my doubts and queries, which i have posted in post number 1464 of this thread, in page 147, about stock HINDCOMPOS.

As usual those doubts are reckless and baseless, but thats the height of ignorance in my fundamental analysis. Only experts need to de-mystify it.:thumb:

Regards
Saivenkat:):)
Sure Sai.

Since this is a fundamental oriented question, will look at its financials and will then comment.

Tc

Nice find SM Bro...I guess if 176 is taken out on closing basis we can for sure see 185 :clapping:

saivenkat

Nice find SM Bro...I guess if 176 is taken out on closing basis we can for sure see 185 :clapping:
Lot of times Wolfe wave has gone otherwise, I think SM bhai, the wolfe expert, will agree to my views, because in the recent past from April 2009 many wolfs have formed and died, without any threats to NIFTY.

May be this time, since the market is lopsidedly bullish, this BULLISH WW may work. Just my views bhai.

Saivenkat:)

Raunak bro,

As you said earlier I was watching BGRENERGY for the past few days looking for long entry at the trendline support today.But once it was broken , I played short and exited with 14 points once it went near the minor support zone. It is closed almost 3% down with increased volume today. Whats your view on this counter now..? Can we go short?

- Ram

Hi guys;

I noticed there is a close relationships between Turkish and Indian Markets; both are emerging but the graphs are from same hand. Here you can find and evaluate the ew counts of xu100(istanbul) and sensex(india). (my data provider provides only sensex :( sorry).

Istanbul

Bombay

I am waiting your comments especially about the ending diagonal scenario for both markets, if you see the thrust, we are very aggressive stage of the trend, it maybe the end...take care...

Hi guys;

I am from Istanbul; the waves of Turkish and Indian markets are very similar, here is my ew count. The ending diagonal scenario. Now we may be in the end; it is a "thrust" that both markets are very aggresive. The market maker for both markets are the same because the graphs are from the same hand :)...
Bearish scenario in red and bullish one in blue but both are the close to the end or correction...I am interested in bearish one...

I waiting your comments for both markets...And if you provide me trader/investor psychology; it will be very good to understand the market. i.e. recently, small indivual investors are coming to the market in ISE...

Last edited:
Raunak bro,

As you said earlier I was watching BGRENERGY for the past few days looking for long entry at the trendline support today.But once it was broken , I played short and exited with 14 points once it went near the minor support zone. It is closed almost 3% down with increased volume today. Whats your view on this counter now..? Can we go short?

- Ram
Well BGR closed right on its major Support levels. A bounce from this level is expected looking at state of RSI and Stochastic however a dip of another 20 points can't be ruled out where counter may find fibo golden ratio support.

SwingKing

Raunak bro,

- Ram

Ram,

Whatever scripts I had mentioned, those were for a 3-5% up swing play. BGR still remains on that list. Will post when there is a Buy opportunity. May be on Friday.

Just waiting for the balance to shift.

Tc

Last edited: