• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saivenkat

Raunak and friends,

My little bit of analysis on UNITECH shows a strong buy signal at cmp, with a SL of 84. If its for a longer version then my sl is 79.

May be i would be entirely wrong, hence i place here for final verdict, so that i could act upon.

Thanks and regards
Saivenkat:)
Unitech rocked..
My little bit of analysis holds good at least for this day

Apurv7164

Raunak bhai what are your understanding of today's explosive moves in IFCI and UNITECH.
both breakout their multi-month resistance levels and closed above those levels comfortably with such huge spurt in volume.
IFCI gave break out on 17th Sept and then after there was cross and hold pattern on DMIs.... it was poised for upmove since long.... however, I did not expect such explosion...

Apurv7164

Was reading something this evening and found nice statement so thought of posting here...

"Our egos like to pick tops and bottoms because doing it demonstrates our technical analysis skills. But skill in technical analysis is not the same as skill in trading. Trading is finding a low risk entry with a high probability of success and booking profits regularly."

Bests,
Apurv

SwingKing

Was reading something this evening and found nice statement so thought of posting here...

"Our egos like to pick tops and bottoms because doing it demonstrates our technical analysis skills. But skill in technical analysis is not the same as skill in trading. Trading is finding a low risk entry with a high probability of success and booking profits regularly."

Bests,
Apurv
I think trading is more related to one's own personality. The more self aware one is, the more aware is one about the markets. It's about living in the present now.

Tc