Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apurv7164

I'll answer all the missed queries over the weekend. Plus, I have to post about Bajaj Auto.

Tc
My trading positions shuffling query also... however, i have taken fresh positions from that list but have not closed any of the mentioned as wishlist of closing. Kindly advise on that also. Over all ur opinion on that wud be more helpful....

Btw, weekend me toh thoda late tak so liya karo... ;)

Apurv7164

Thanks Raunakji for coromandel... One more query....
Do you advise shuffling at this level from below mentioned stocks?

Omaxe
Dhampur Sugar
Renuka Sugar
Oudh Sugar
KPIT

and buying
Bajaj Auto
Coromandel
BASF
IFCI
Eicher Mot
IOB
Dlink

Bests,
Apurv
added 2 more in buy list... kindly advise...

saivenkat

My views on IOB:

Rising channel which started on June remains intact, with an tgt of 145.

But for swing trades, i prefer to wait and watch , as i could see a small WW formed with a downside tgt of 128.Perhaps as usual i may be wrong. Only SM and other friends here should review my views expressed.

My views on D-LINK (India) Limited:

Its good bet for long term investment. Currently it closed near the pivot level of 46. With Volumes dropping shoulders and other indi's trying to revert, If i take a trade as an safety trader, i would wait and watch out.And for some one who is an aggressive trader, they could go long with a SL of 37.

Saivenkat:)

Apurv7164

My views on IOB:

Rising channel which started on June remains intact, with an tgt of 145.

But for swing trades, i prefer to wait and watch , as i could see a small WW formed with a downside tgt of 128.Perhaps as usual i may be wrong. Only SM and other friends here should review my views expressed.

My views on D-LINK (India) Limited:

Its good bet for long term investment. Currently it closed near the pivot level of 46. With Volumes dropping shoulders and other indi's trying to revert, If i take a trade as an safety trader, i would wait and watch out.And for some one who is an aggressive trader, they could go long with a SL of 37.

Buddy,

I am seriously illiterate in terms of WW so i cannot say anything... my method was suggesting me to get into IOB with the SL of 128 or 127 with the target of 148 or so....

and D link SL of 43 and tgt of 62 or 63....

saivenkat

Buddy,

I am seriously illiterate in terms of WW so i cannot say anything... my method was suggesting me to get into IOB with the SL of 128 or 127 with the target of 148 or so....

and D link SL of 43 and tgt of 62 or 63....

Dear Apurv,
More or less our tiny analysis in case of IOB coincide. Even me too, is no expert in WW, like SM bhai. 9 out 10 times when i make a judgement based on WW, it goes wrong.:D

Lets wait for nod, from experts here.

Thanks a lot friend.

Dear sir,
Look BHEL..imo its good for swing..daily and weekly b/o in one bar....Please give your view...
but as Savant sir input Rules For Going Long Or Short Is As Follows:

LONG ENTRY, EXIT & S/L:

Entry On Immediate Completion Of Green Candle After A Lower BB Piercing Candle.

Exit- I: Immediately On Upper BB Piercing
Exit-II: On Completion Of Two Consecutive Red Candle.
S/L: Completion Of Two Consecutive Red Candle
S/L Immediately After Entry: Low Of BB Piercing Candle

Please throw some light