Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Here's a small quiz for those who wish to participate.

In the Bajaj Auto trade, I have highlighted red lines in Value zones. These red lines are drawn based on the below mentioned category (A,B and C). Those who want to test themselves in identifying value zones, can mark on the chart and post here. I'll verify if its right or wrong. Don't be afraid to post what you have marked.

Which of the following value zones are identified based on these categories.

A. Base effect -This is where trader identifies a base being formed
B. Sentiment Shift - This is where a trader identifies a sudden shift in demand supply
C. Retracements - This is where trader identifies a trade after the previous move has retraced.

All the value zones have been marked based on these categories. Just save the chart and Mark A, B and C where you find the categories applicable. Don't be afraid of being wrong.

Tc

G

gangadharan

Raunak Sir,

I am trading in this market with out any knowledge of chart or technicals for last 3 years. Though I lost in the begining a couple of lakhs I earned very much from the market for last two years. The Strategy i use was enter in to the intrady trade and sell it off if I earn 1 percent or take delivery if the price go down. If once the delivery is taked I use to sell it only on 10 percent apriciation and average it on 30% down fall. There have been many heart breaking days in my trading life but I never came through with such fantastic technicals like MACD/STOCHIATICS/MOVINGAVERAGES/ etc. Even I had all this facilities in Trade Tiger.This is only after I joined this Traderji.com espicialy in this thread I came to understand all these. Many many thanks to traderji.com and this thread. My special thanks to you because I feel very confident when trading with the suport of 2 MOVING AVERAGES/MACD/STOCHIATICS.

Thank you Very much
Gangadharan

VJAY

deleted...duplicate post

Last edited:

PGDIMES

Kindly let me know if any query is left unanswered.

Tc
Dear Raunak,

I think I am unable to find your analysis on Tata Motors in response to my query. But I would like to thank you for answering all the truckloads of questions even when you are carrying on trading real time.:clap:

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,

I think I am unable to find your analysis on Tata Motors in response to my query. But I would like to thank you for answering all the truckloads of questions even when you are carrying on trading real time.:clap:
Be long with SL of 1060.

Its looking good.

Trade in equities

Tc

SwingKing

Raunak bro I am against watching chats and all these TA dont know why But I am .
so far I am doing my R&D on stocks and earning good but now a problem occured with me ???
I had opened a Mobile shop and its sales increasing rapidly so cant give time on net now.
Can u suggest now what way I can make to enter in stocks and buy and sit asidewaiting and patience I have lot IF trapped but question is chosing a stock without watching meta or ami or any chart??? Tips I dont follow ??? RIL and Rcap giving return but not as per investment so bro can u suggest any way to chose a stock ?? Thnx in advance
PT Bro,

I wouldn't ask you to change your beliefs. If you are earning well, then there is no point looking for anything. However, in this regard, I don't know what to suggest you. I (Invest) - trade only based on (Fundamentals) - Technicals and I don't use any other method. Hence what I would suggest you would only be based on these. There lies the conflict of interest.

Tc

crown