Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunak bhai what are your understanding of today's explosive moves in IFCI and UNITECH.
both breakout their multi-month resistance levels and closed above those levels comfortably with such huge spurt in volume.
I haven't seen the charts personally, but if the break out is going to last, then let those stocks retrace and test their supports. You will get better entry point. But let the breakout prove its genuine.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunak & Friends,

Need your views on CHENNPETRO. Looking to enter if closes above 255 which is more likely today for tgt of 270+.

- Ram
Ram,

I feel Chennai Petroleum is at the brink of losing or re - gaining its bullish structure. I would still be long keeping SL of 247 -250.

Sorry about missing your post earlier.

Tc

SwingKing

Thanks Raunakji for coromandel... One more query....
Do you advise shuffling at this level from below mentioned stocks?

Omaxe (Stay long. Add more on Retracements )
Dhampur Sugar (Stay long. Add more on Retracements )
Renuka Sugar (Stay long. Add more on Retracements )
Oudh Sugar (Exit)
KPIT (Stay long. Add more on Retracements )

and buying
Bajaj Auto (Stay long. Add more on Retracements )
Coromandel (Stay long. Add more on Retracements )
BASF (Stay long. Add more on Retracements )
IFCI (Stay Away as of Now)
Eicher Mot (Stay long. Add more on Retracements )

Bests,
Apurv
Dear Apurv,

Have added my comments in your post.

Remember, stocks turn bullish from bearish and bearish to bullish on a constant basis. So keep reviewing the stocks.

Tc

SwingKing

Dear sir,
Look BHEL..imo its good for swing..daily and weekly b/o in one bar....Please give your view...
VJAY,

Stay away from Bhel as of now.

This could be a start of a fresh up move. But I would let this move pass by and wait for the next move to start. That way we could get a high probability trade. It has been in a range for quite sometime now and though it seems this move is genuine, I would still wait for confirmation (time wise).

Tc

SwingKing

Trade on Bajaj Auto

Guys, this is why Bajaj Auto was traded.

Look at the chart below, there are two simple moving averages placed; 15 period and 45 period average. The space between those two averages is the value zone. I have highlighted those value zones with red horizontal lines.

Now, whenever in the past 8-9 months the stock price approached the value zone, all we had to do was place the stop and go long. This is simply how it was done. There is no system, no fancy logic and no other complexity involved.

I don't have any other thing to mention here as this is how simple it is. If you guys have any questions, then let me know.

Tc

Raunak bro I am against watching chats and all these TA dont know why But I am .
so far I am doing my R&D on stocks and earning good but now a problem occured with me ???
I had opened a Mobile shop and its sales increasing rapidly so cant give time on net now.
Can u suggest now what way I can make to enter in stocks and buy and sit asidewaiting and patience I have lot IF trapped but question is chosing a stock without watching meta or ami or any chart??? Tips I dont follow ??? RIL and Rcap giving return but not as per investment so bro can u suggest any way to chose a stock ?? Thnx in advance

Raunak bro I am against watching chats and all these TA dont know why But I am .
so far I am doing my R&D on stocks and earning good but now a problem occured with me ???
I had opened a Mobile shop and its sales increasing rapidly so cant give time on net now.
Can u suggest now what way I can make to enter in stocks and buy and sit asidewaiting and patience I have lot IF trapped but question is chosing a stock without watching meta or ami or any chart??? Tips I dont follow ??? RIL and Rcap giving return but not as per investment so bro can u suggest any way to chose a stock ?? Thnx in advance
Same problem here!!!