Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Bro sorry to bother u again and again but last question when there are thousands of companies with good fundamentals how to chose in which to enter and what is best buy price and exit level IF one is not watching mkt regularly????
PT Bro,

To determine the answers of the above I use technicals and fundamentals together. Sadly, there is no right or wrong answer for this. Had you believed in Technicals, you could determine which fundamentally good stocks look good technically. Furthermore, you could also determine at what price to enter and exit the stock.

Bro, its also my belief that there is no such technique or no such way where monitoring markets regularly is not required. Those who don't watch markets regularly, pay a heavy price for that. This is just my observation and can be completely wrong.

Tc

SwingKing

Will the FII's continue to PUMP IN, with SEBI banning nearly 200 of their accounts?
:confused:
Will the earth stop spinning tomorrow? Yesterday some scientist's were explaining the after effects of global warming.

Sai, get these thoughts out of your head and relax. Whatever will happen, we'll see. Market does not target us, so why should we doubt it or anticipate it?

Tc

SwingKing

Dear sir,
On friday you are entred in Dabur...I want to know in which base you are entred in this scrip?is it as B?
Or daily BO and hourly ?
I entered because there is base effect visible. Four days action has formed a base and low at nearly same levels. Hence, we can comfortably take the trade. Need to see if it works in our favor.

Tc

SwingKing

Futures to focus on today

Buy Aban Offshore @ 852 SL 825-832
Buy Bharat Forge @371 SL 360-363
Buy Mcleod Russel @243 SL 240
Buy Ivrcl Infrastructure @ 163.1 SL 160 - 162 [Risky trade]
Buy Reliance MediaWorks @213 SL 209-210

These are again getting in and getting out type of trades. Hence, only take these trades if you are comfortable psychologically to execute this.

Tc