• Poll closed .

SwingKing

Futures to focus on today

Buy Aban Offshore @ 852 SL 825-832
Buy Bharat Forge @371 SL 360-363
Buy Mcleod Russel @243 SL 240
Buy Ivrcl Infrastructure @ 163.1 SL 160 - 162 [Risky trade]
Buy Reliance MediaWorks @213 SL 209-210

These are again getting in and getting out type of trades. Hence, only take these trades if you are comfortable psychologically to execute this.

Tc
Aban traded at 868
RelMedia at 215

Tc

SwingKing

Am sure some of you must be thinking am in love with Reliance Media. Again and again I keep entering the stock. :)

Well, to be very honest, this is my 3rd entry in this stock over the past 1-2 months. This is because I am expecting this stock to move up considerably. Now, I don't know whether this will happen or not, but the indications are still very positive and I am just relying on that.

Let's see what happens.

Tc

rrmhatre72

Hi Raunak,

Pls let me know your views on below stocks. I am holding them for more than one year.
But I have not seen any movement in them even after market is rushing to peak.
Should I get rid of them & get into some other stocks?

Anyway I am not in need of money. Hence can hold them for few more years also but just want to know is it worth holding?

AREVA T&D INDIA LIMITED (buy price 325)
LAKSHMI ENERGY AND FOODS LIMIT (buy price 166)

Piuvbn

hi,
I am new in the market and want to learn intradfay
Dear Brother
I am also learning. Please enter 'www.traderji.com' - then look around the table,
1. In ''Trading and Investmentment'' you'll find Beginer's Guide(contains many usfull informations for learner),
2. In ''The Market'' - '' Equities'' you will find DAY Trading,Swing Trading and Positional Trading,
Please note it is just matter of time,your effort and dedication that will make a big difference between todays you and the future you. Please before going to the thread of your interest i.e. DAY TRADING look around BEGINERS GUIDE and start learning. Start from the begining of the thread.
Hope it helps,and pray this dose not annoy RaunakJi as have answered a question directed to him. My best regards.
Partha Roy