• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

Pls let me know your views on below stocks. I am holding them for more than one year.
But I have not seen any movement in them even after market is rushing to peak.
Should I get rid of them & get into some other stocks?

Anyway I am not in need of money. Hence can hold them for few more years also but just want to know is it worth holding?

AREVA T&D INDIA LIMITED (buy price 325)
LAKSHMI ENERGY AND FOODS LIMIT (buy price 166)
Keep holding Areva as of now. But remind me in another month's time to check on it.

Exit Lakshmi food immediately. Its down 50% from your buying level. Where are your risk management rules?

Don't commit this mistake another time.

Tc

columbus

Keep holding Areva as of now. But remind me in another month's time to check on it.

Exit Lakshmi food immediately. Its down 50% from your buying level. Where are your risk management rules?

Don't commit this mistake another time.

Tc
AREVA is not that appealing.

SwingKing

Here's a chart .. weekly ...

What does it seem to be forming .. a base .. accumulation ... or can we let this one go ?
This is precisely why I said that if someone is holding the stock, then there is no need to sell as of now. But, need to review it on constant basis. Its not a fresh buy. But its not a sell either.

Tc

saivenkat

Hi Raunak,
Dow loosing
one percent as of now? Will this have an impact tomorrow on our market? What is your views?

Okay, bhai.. this one was asked out of curiosity, this time no worries boggling in my mind. :D

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,
Dow loosing one percent as of now? Will this have an impact tomorrow on our market? What is your views?

Okay, bhai.. this one was asked out of curiosity, this time no worries boggling in my mind. :D
Sai,

Dow is in a sustainable uptrend currently. If it's falling, its good. It is going to attract buying soon. Expansion and Contraction is part of market movements. At this stage, even if we have some contraction, it won't be that bad. A healthy contraction would be something where Dow stabilizes around 10200-10300 and Nifty around 5800 - 6000.

There is a disconnect between global markets as of now. I expect markets like US and UK to do reasonably well. Whereas expect markets like Germany, Greece, France to underperform.

Tc

SwingKing

This is what i was telling to my friends, but then they constantly took DOW as reference for our mkts. In the end, i asked the same query to you Raunak.

Thanks a lot. Good night friend

Saivenkat
If they are taking Dow as reference, then that's fine.

Dow is in an uptrend. So according to their logic, Nifty should continue to be in an uptrend. :)

Tc