• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunakji,
How is dabur looking, not going anywhere.
Cheers,
Prem Kumar
Dabur is still positive Prem. We'll wait for signs of strength or weakness before taking a call.

Tc
Prem,

Thanks for reminding me to check Dabur.

I just checked Dabur again with today's price quotes and it seems Dabur is losing its positive structure. With rest of the positions doing well, I will be exiting Dabur as I don't want profits being eroded by a stock which is not looking entirely positive now. I think we will be exiting at the same price where we bought it and hence loss is going to be very marginal.

Tc

SwingKing

Trades in Aban, Dabur, PFC, Relmedia continue to be maintained.

Will be looking to add Reliance Capital at end of day.

Will post about it.

Tc
Dabur has been exited at 109.1 at a marginal loss.

Rest of the positions in Aban, PFC, RelMedia and Rel Capital continue to be maintanied.

Tc

tempest

Hey Raunak,

Been following this thread over the last few days. Some excellent calls. You really have a good eye. I had seen your posts over at the Equities section before so knew you had a good rep but somehow I thought you were a Fundamental analyst :D ( not sure why I got that idea) I use TA only ( not that FA is wrong but I believe I cannot get as much ROI from the nature of info/data as with TA) So i was pleasantly surprised to find this thread and that you are hardcore TA.

Anyway havent read the whole thread so not sure if you have mentioned your system, but I am quite comfortable with my system( MA,BB,Stoch simple stuff) but have a hard time narrowing down what to bet on. In this regard, really appreciate you mentioning what to look out for.

Keep fighting the good fight:thumb:

ps Relcap and Aban giving good moves. I have positions as well similar to your entries mentioned earlier

rrmhatre72

Prem,

Thanks for reminding me to check Dabur.

I just checked Dabur again with today's price quotes and it seems Dabur is losing its positive structure. With rest of the positions doing well, I will be exiting Dabur as I don't want profits being eroded by a stock which is not looking entirely positive now. I think we will be exiting at the same price where we bought it and hence loss is going to be very marginal.

Tc
Oh.... O.....
I baught it through ICICI. As this trade was in Equity, I can not sell it till it is credited to my Demat accont......
So I am still holding it..... Lets see tomorrow.....

SwingKing

Hey Raunak,

Been following this thread over the last few days. Some excellent calls. You really have a good eye. I had seen your posts over at the Equities section before so knew you had a good rep but somehow I thought you were a Fundamental analyst :D ( not sure why I got that idea) I use TA only ( not that FA is wrong but I believe I cannot get as much ROI from the nature of info/data as with TA) So i was pleasantly surprised to find this thread and that you are hardcore TA.

Anyway havent read the whole thread so not sure if you have mentioned your system, but I am quite comfortable with my system( MA,BB,Stoch simple stuff) but have a hard time narrowing down what to bet on. In this regard, really appreciate you mentioning what to look out for.

Keep fighting the good fight:thumb:

ps Relcap and Aban giving good moves. I have positions as well similar to your entries mentioned earlier
Tempest,

You haven't entirely got it wrong.

When I invest, I do it using FA and TA.

When I trade, I do it using only TA.

So indirectly, I use both.

Tc