• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunak Sir
I have entered RELMEDIA(EQ) today on 218 can I hold?
Oh Absolutely Gangadharan.

You have entered at a good price. Just be patient. Let's see what this stock has in store for us.

After today's move, the stock is bound to consolidate or even correct. So be patient and don't anticipate. Once and (if) this stock crosses 240, I am expecting levels of 300 to show up pretty quickly.

Tc

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,
will you suggest Essar oil @ cmp 142 and Relmedia @ cmp 246 to buy in equities ?

Thanks
Give Essar Oil some more time to show you strength.

As far as Rel Media is concerned, it has broken out today from a 6 month range with excellent volumes. It should head towards 270-280 levels ideally.

Tc

SwingKing

Here's a small quiz for you guys. Now, you guys know that when I swing trade, I exit a stock after 5-7% rise. But today despite a 17% rise in Reliance Media, why am I not exiting the stock? To help you answer this question, I am going to post two charts, one of Intraday and one of Eod. Both are of reliance media. Answer is not that difficult, but one who get's it correct, will open doors to whole new way of looking into trades.

Tc

alroyraj

Here's a small quiz for you guys. Now, you guys know that when I swing trade, I exit a stock after 5-7% rise. But today despite a 17% rise in Reliance Media, why am I not exiting the stock? To help you answer this question, I am going to post two charts, one of Intraday and one of Eod. Both are of reliance media. Answer is not that difficult, but one who get's it correct, will open doors to whole new way of looking into trades.

Tc
On an intraday basis the stock has been steadily increasing and has been forming newer bases.It is taking out resistances regularly @234 then @252 now attempting 255 . Also each resistance is being broken and it is becoming a support.Also any attempted retracement or all dips have been bought into and there seems to be no weakness in the stock. The momentum is still very strong so there is no sign of weakness that would would warrant an exit yet.
On an EOD basis it has broken comprehensively taking out the recent high at 240 (resistance since Feb 2010) and looks all set to attempt to cross 280. levels (last in Jan 2010)

Last edited: