Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunak,in case of RelMedia, wont it be gud to enter at retracement rather than now?
Well absolutely.

But here, those who took the trade with me were in Reliance media when it was 214. So, we can afford to hold on to the position by keeping a trailing stop of 12-13%.

Am not advocating a buy at these levels.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunakji,

Today some of the postions in REL Media should be intraday.

they will book out their profits towards the end of the day, is it not a possibility.

Thanks
Prem Kumar
It is possible prem.

But we can afford to keep a trailing stop loss of about 12% and be long. Stocks don't move up 20% for no reason. Anyway if we have our SL in place, then why to worry.

Tc

G

gangadharan

RAunakjeeeeeeee!!!!

It was an exellent advice from you on the exact time.. Otherwise i would have sold it around 232.33.

Thanks a Lot..

Jai Ho Aapka our Relmedia ka..

With Regards

SwingKing

On an intraday basis the stock has been steadily increasing and has been forming newer bases.It is taking out resistances regularly @234 then @252 now attempting 255 .Also any attempted retracement or all dips have been bought into and there seems to be no weakness in the stock. The momentum is still very strong so there is no sign of weakness that would would warrant an exit yet.
On an EOD basis it has broken comprehensively taking out the recent high at 240 (resistance since Feb 2010) and looks all set to attempt to cross 280. levels (last in Jan 2010)
Very good effort.

You have analysed it well Alroyraj.

But you are still missing the bigger picture. I'll post at the EOD.

Tc

SwingKing

Dabur has been exited at 109.1 at a marginal loss.

Rest of the positions in Aban, PFC, RelMedia and Rel Capital continue to be maintanied.

Tc
Rel Media has been a star. Without any doubt.

But rest of the positions in Aban, Rel Cap and PFC are doing very well.

Would be looking to add Gujarat Ambuja at EOD. Will post between 3.15 - 3.25 if trade is actually taken.

Tc

alroyraj

Each upsurge is followed by a consolidation,so it seems to gains are gonna be held.
I think in Indiabulls, Relmedia has reached the market wide position,it seems to be deactivated from purchases at 251 levels itself,does that mean it has hit upper circuit?

SwingKing

At the EOD, we will be exiting Reliance Media Futures.

But, will be shifting to Reliance Media Equities with 1/3rd of the standard Reliance Media futures contract. I will explain this later.

Tc