Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Raunak,
I am trying to understand your buy signal for Ambuja cemnet today. Could you please let me know whats the reason for it today?

I am attaching the screen shots below with my understanding
when I see the daily charts of Ambuja today in google I was thinking the 1st indication it gave on Aug 19 when it went up the last high of Apr 28 but the volume was low.
And the 2nd indication was on Sep 07th where the volume was also high . so should we have purchased there ?

When I see this below indicator on my 2nd indication date (sep 7th) was it showing negetive signal ? My understainga are below.

Please let me know if what I am thinking is correct or not.

1. MACD(12,26,9): The blue line is above red line (Buy signal)
2. RSI : It was 80.3( as per my understaing it denote overbought) No Buy signal
3. Fast Stochastic: 89 (No buy)

MurAtt

Fantastic Pick Raunak ....

On the daily ... ready to take a blast after consolidation ... anytime .. maybe even a gapup open ...

This time contrary to my view of not trading others' reco - I am tempted ... will surely post here just in case I do enter ....

Apurv7164

On the daily ... ready to take a blast after consolidation ... anytime .. maybe even a gapup open ...

This time contrary to my view of not trading others' reco - I am tempted ... will surely post here just in case I do enter ....
Mee toooooo vouching for it.... I mean it is offensive to say I am also vouching for it... I am kiddo here infront of you guys... I shud use my method also vouching for it... btw, perfected and locked Displacement on RSI....

SHall we enter right away or wait for 144 to be crossed? I am seeing small negative displacement on intraday chart.. Undoubtedly daily displacement which is bullish gets more importance but just wondering or trying to be devil's advocate...

Last edited:

SwingKing

What are high Beta counters???

Btw, my 2 cents on similar note...

Generally, I take signal of euphoria from my neighbors, relatives and family members... so far they were utterly scared to pump in fresh money... now they started buying something.. I still say something so they are still lil worried and have fear...

But this is how I take sign... when i heard they started buying, I took first note of euphoria building... now I am waiting for them to give me tips... when they will call me all the way from India to US just to give me tip... I wud be instantly closing my investment positions and will remain on swings with tight stop loss... lolz..
Refer to my post on how to pick right kind of stocks to swing trade. I have mentioned about high beta stocks.

Tc

SwingKing

Mee toooooo vouching for it.... I mean it is offensive to say I am also vouching for it... I am kiddo here infront of you guys... I shud use my method also vouching for it... btw, perfected and locked Displacement on RSI....

SHall we enter right away or wait for 144 to be crossed? I am seeing small negative displacement on intraday chart.. Undoubtedly daily displacement which is bullish gets more importance but just wondering or trying to be devil's advocate...
SM and Apurv,

Wonderful base has been formed. Excellent risk to reward. Lets see if it works. Else, we'll simply move on.

Tc

scplindia

Aditya,

Upper and lower circuits get activated when there is sudden spurt within few hours (as defined by exchanges). For Eg. Stock opening 20% in first 2-3 minutes of trading. Rel Media saw sustained and slow gain and hence this could be the reason why this did not happen. For details you will have to revert back to NSE websites. I usually don't deal with such technicalities as one of the guys in my office takes care of these things.

Tc
Stocks that are traded in fut do not have upper or lower circuits, best example in the past is satyam computers, when it fell right down to Rs.8/=, no circuits were triggered. However, in futures trade, when you want to place orders, there is an upper limit or lower limit, this will get revised as and when the trading prices gets closer. These limits are not circuits, please undertand.

The circuits for other stocks also vary from stock to stock, some have only 5 percent, some have 10 and some have 20 percent.

Hi Raunakji,
This is reg my previous post with respect to Ambuja cement prior to the image I posted.
Could you please help me in letting me know what I have analysed for Ambuja cement with the help of MACD,RSI,STOCKASTIC is right or wrong. So that I can correct myself.