• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Hi Raunakji,
This is reg my previous post with respect to Ambuja cement prior to the image I posted.
Could you please help me in letting me know what I have analysed for Ambuja cement with the help of MACD,RSI,STOCKASTIC is right or wrong. So that I can correct myself.
Overall you have analysed the price structure well. But don't pay to emphasis on what RSI and Stochastics are indicating. These are only supplementing indicators.

Go back a few pages where I have analysed pure price structure of stocks.

Tc

saivenkat

Re: ANALOGY - NIFTY AND LONG JUMPER

Good morning friends,

Happy trading to all,

Lets say a guy is running at a good momentum,knowing very well that he has one good obstacle of considerable height on his way. With all calculations in his mind and confidence that he will cross the barrier, he approaches it with that generated speed. But then when he comes very close to it, he realises with the speed generated so far, is not good to overcome the barrier.

So, he stops a while, RETRACES A FEW STEPS BACKWARD, and AGAIN STARTS HIS RUN, this time with more increased speed, LIKE THAT OF A " LONG JUMPER"

Don't you think, that nifty is doing like this, to overcome the all time high.:D

( haha.. just a little bit of ANALOGY..)

Saivenkat

Re: ANALOGY - NIFTY AND LONG JUMPER

Good morning friends,

Happy trading to all,

Lets say a guy is running at a good momentum,knowing very well that he has one good obstacle of considerable height on his way. With all calculations in his mind and confidence that he will cross the barrier, he approaches it with that generated speed. But then when he comes very close to it, he realises with the speed generated so far, is not good to overcome the barrier.

So, he stops a while, RETRACES A FEW STEPS BACKWARD, and AGAIN STARTS HIS RUN, this time with more increased speed, LIKE THAT OF A " LONG JUMPER"

Don't you think, that nifty is doing like this, to overcome the all time high.:D

( haha.. just a little bit of ANALOGY..)

Saivenkat
well said Sai,
very Good morning to you.

SwingKing

Today at around 9.30 we will be entering Nifty futures for a 20-50 point scalp trade. But will update at 9.30 whether the trade has to be taken. Also, please choose the lot size according to your account size. Don't blindly buy on margins.

Tc

crown

***** post edited....
not aware that the answer has already given..

Last edited:

alroyraj

Raunak Bhai... here is my attempt....
In intraday chart the stock is consolidating with very less volumes and with flat trajectory, which is indicating another good rise still available in the stock.
thanks bhai.
Raunak has already explained it well though it will take time for the entire lesson to sink in so we can identify similar scripts and see it like he does.

crown

Raunak has already explained it well though it will take time for the entire lesson to sink in so we can identify similar scripts and see it like he does.
yes bhai.... just saw it and edited my post....