• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rrmhatre72

Thanks Raunak,

pls suggest the stock where I can switch from lakshmi food.
I need stock with long term horison.... may be five year +....
Hi Raunak,

I hope you have some inputs for me as replacement for lakshmi energy & food.

Anyway, I was holding this stock becase it was in engery as well as in food sector. It has PE of just 5 at current level of Rs 80 (against NIfty is trading at 25 PE) So I was anticipating there will be rise in this stock.

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

I hope you have some inputs for me as replacement for lakshmi energy & food.

Anyway, I was holding this stock becase it was in engery as well as in food sector. It has PE of just 5 at current level of Rs 80 (against NIfty is trading at 25 PE) So I was anticipating there will be rise in this stock.
Rahul,

I remember about this.

Just give me some time, I'll pick out one nice stock for you.

Tc

crown

Rahul,

I remember about this.

Tc
Namaste Raunak Bhai

Vascon Engineers and Deccan Chronicle and holdings
Currently, I am watching these two scripts for entering long ......

rrmhatre72

Rahul,

I remember about this.

Tc

Thanks Raunak.
If you can explain your way of fundamental analysis along with this stock then it will help in developing my skill on fundamentals.
I always prefer to keep some stocks in my portfolio with long term (5years plus) your above inputs will really help me in selecting stocks next time.

G

gangadharan

Gangadharan,

Will all due respect thanks for your comments.

But, when and (if) the stocks mentioned here start losing money, I would be interested to know if you say the same thing mentioned above.

If you still say the same then that would mean more to me.

Tc
Raunakjee!!!!!!!!!

I am in this market for last 3 years....... for the first year I was a loser. But last 2 years I am earning money... with out knowing anything about technicals. This is this thread which gifted me some confidence in trading with technicals.. You see. In my last 3 years experience I never had a profit like yesterdays RELMEDIA. Sir, In the begining I use to take the advice of people who apear in TV chanels thinking that they are great technicians. It took some time for me to understand that they are doing business through the telivison. So My dear Raunak Sir, If a script adviced by you here where I entered start decining no problem.. Reason No.1 I dont believe that you are doing business here and giving advice for the leverage. 2. I always keep 3 % SL. 3. I earned from this market so I have nothing to loose. 4. I am learning Technicals with the help of your Thread and babypips.com.

So If the price decline then, thanks to SL.

Sir.
I entered today

AMBUJACEMENT 143.95
ABGSHIP 281.10
SCI 184.20

ALL EQ...s.

pls advice on this entries.

Sir,

Yesterday by your second advice in this thread saying that you are going to shift 33% of future to Eqs. in RELMEDIA, as I was holding all equties. what I did is I sold 75% of my holding yesterday itself at 288. and was holding the rest. Today I sold it at 302. Now you said you will take entry on decline.. please give information when you take entry. I want to re enter it..

So Raunakjee!!!!!!!!!.

To me you are something to be remembered through out my life.

The words of Krishna to Arjuna.

Karmanye Va adhikarasthe!
Maa Faleshu kathachana
Maa Karma fala hethur Bhoo
Ma the Sangosthu Akarmani.

Hi Raunak,
I need your help in the below scripts as I have made a big mistake long time back.
I bought these scrips last time when market was at its peak

Indiabull Finance @ 250
GMR Infra @ 82.27
Edelweiss cap @ 170

Could you please tell me shall I hold this or sell it . I can hold it for another 6 to 8 months
Please suggest

Thanks
Deep