Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunak Bro ur view on Fortis healthcare want to start a SIP in it bcoz it is hovering around 150-165 when mkt climb from 14k to 20k
PT Bro,

I am not that Bullish on this stock for the short term. On the larger frames this is still looking kind of ok. But my guess is that it has started losing its bullish stance on daily frame and now it might lose it on the weekly frame as well. But for that to happen, it will take some weeks. Hence, I have kept this stock out of my watch list.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunakjee!!!!!!!!!

AMBUJACEMENT 143.95
ABGSHIP 281.10
SCI 184.20

ALL EQ...s.
Ambuja is already trending strong. Hence be in it.
AbgShip and SCI have recently gone from being neutral to Bullish. However, we need to see if this bullishness persists. Be long in them and just remind me to check on them in a couple of weeks. Currently they are in transition phase, hence its difficult to say whether the move will last or not.

Tc

SwingKing

Indiabull Finance @ 250
GMR Infra @ 82.27
Edelweiss cap @ 170

Deep
Deep,

Stay put in Indiabulls FInance.

Exit GMR immediately.

Edelweiss capitals is in swing uptrend. So you might get a better exit price in 1-2 months. You have to remind me of checking this again.

Problem is you have bought Indiabulls Fin and Edelweiss at very high price. Can't tell you for sure if your prices will be reached. But we'll try and recover your losses from some other good stocks.

Tc

Deep,

Stay put in Indiabulls FInance.

Exit GMR immediately.

Edelweiss capitals is in swing uptrend. So you might get a better exit price in 1-2 months. You have to remind me of checking this again.

Problem is you have bought Indiabulls Fin and Edelweiss at very high price. Can't tell you for sure if your prices will be reached. But we'll try and recover your losses from some other good stocks.

Tc
Thanks a lot for your time and your your advice raunak.
Its really feel good when you sees others scrips with as much as importance as your..
Thanks a lot again.

SwingKing

Our Current Swing Positions. Thought it would be better if it is posted in this format.

Traded price in some cases will be higher than what was posted during live trades. This is mainly due to the fact that these prices are my actual trade prices. I keep adding positions, hence my average traded price keeps moving up. Let me know if I have missed some script.

Code:
            Script               Comment      Traded Price   Exit Price
            Aban                   Buy           872.1           0
          RELMEDIA                 Buy           215.1         279.65
       Reliance Capital            Buy           827.9           0
       Ambuja Cements              Buy           141.4           0
      BGR Energy Systems           Buy           813.7           0
            Nifty                  Buy          6,214.50        6205
          Tata Chem                Buy            419            0
           PFC (EQ)                Buy            352            0
Tc

Last edited: