Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apurv7164

A classic case to study for all the traders giving significance of overbought and oversold principles.... also the divergence...

Kindly have a look on 14 period RSI for Omaxe and let me know ur opinion....

Apurv7164

Raunakji and SMbhai... are you guys keeping eye on Apollo Tyres? I need help there.. Displacement was locked and confirmed but it is not voiding setup of displacement and not moving up either...

SwingKing

Our Current Swing Positions. Thought it would be better if it is posted in this format.

Traded price in some cases will be higher than what was posted during live trades. This is mainly due to the fact that these prices are my actual trade prices. I keep adding positions, hence my average traded price keeps moving up. Let me know if I have missed some script.

Code:
            Script               Comment      Traded Price   Exit Price
            Aban                   Buy           872.1           0
          RELMEDIA                 Buy           215.1         279.65
       Reliance Capital            Buy           827.9           0
       Ambuja Cements              Buy           141.4           0
      BGR Energy Systems           Buy           813.7           0
            Nifty                  Buy          6,214.50        6205
          Tata Chem                Buy            419            0
           PFC (EQ)                Buy            352            0
Tc
Raunakji and SMbhai... are you guys keeping eye on Apollo Tyres? I need help there.. Displacement was locked and confirmed but it is not voiding setup of displacement and not moving up either...
Apurv be patient with Apollo tyres. Remind to review it in a couple of days.

From the above list, you can enter Tata Chem or Godrej Industries.

I think I forgot to add Godrej Industries in that list. Nobody reminded me of it. :)

Tc

Last edited:

PGDIMES

Apurv be patient with Apollo tyres. Remind to review it in a couple of days.

From the above list, you can enter Tata Chem or Godrej Industries.

I think I forgot to add Godrej Industries in that list. Nobody reminded me of it. :)

Tc
Dear Raunak,

I found Godrej Ind missing in your list but you had rectified the mistake before I pointed out.:p I think you went long in Aban @ 868 or was it on spot!

Sorry if i am posting in the wrong thread. If someone is using ICICI direct for futures, can you please enlighten me on how to place a stoploss in a buy order. Say for example i wanted to buy one lot of Guj.Ambuja yesterday at 142 and i wanted to put a stoploss of 140, what is the best way to achieve that?

Thanks
SK:confused:

saivenkat

@VJAY,

It looks more of a V- shape than a Cup and Handle. I feel the base should be little bit curved and smoother.

Vjay/Apurv/ SM/ Raunak and friends

Your quick view on:

Vijaya bank
JM financial limited,
Nagurjana Fertiliser limited,

My tiny analysis shows that these are STRONG AND GOOD stocks to buy at the CMP for short term.

Regards
Saivenkat

VJAY

Dear Saivenkat,
am not a expert to comment on..yes raunak sir/sm bhai/apurva will help you....:)
above chart also my tiny analysis...:)