Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apurv7164

I simply love this word "Tiny Analysis"..... seems u r into software field Sai.... is it?

Vijaya, Nagarjuna and JM all have shot up sharply today so as per my own trading rules i m not looking them at this moment. I will think again when they retrace... I am not turtle fan...

About reliance, even I am also sensing that it is gonna shoot up soon... however, i have asked opinion in this thread today only... waiting for others opinion.

SwingKing

@VJAY,

It looks more of a V- shape than a Cup and Handle. I feel the base should be little bit curved and smoother.

Vjay/Apurv/ SM/ Raunak and friends

Your quick view on:

Vijaya bank
JM financial limited,
Nagurjana Fertiliser limited,

My tiny analysis shows that these are STRONG AND GOOD stocks to buy at the CMP for short term.

Regards
Saivenkat
Vijaya bank is a good stock.

Rest of the two I don't track, hence will comment over the weekend.

Tc

scplindia

Sorry if i am posting in the wrong thread. If someone is using ICICI direct for futures, can you please enlighten me on how to place a stoploss in a buy order. Say for example i wanted to buy one lot of Guj.Ambuja yesterday at 142 and i wanted to put a stoploss of 140, what is the best way to achieve that?

Thanks
SK:confused:
you need to buy first, and then from open positions, place sqr off order, fill out the relevent sl boxes of the sqr off order. you can right click the mouse on the open positions to get the relevent menu.

gauharjk

Raunakji, do you believe in luck for traders? Whenever I buy a script, it goes down, but when I sell, it goes up...

SwingKing

Raunakji, do you believe in luck for traders? Whenever I buy a script, it goes down, but when I sell, it goes up...
Gauharjk,

When any trader begins to blame luck for his positions, that means the trader does not have a trading plan, does not know what he is doing, does not have the correct psychological make up and definitely does not have a methodology with positive expectancy. In short, if one works towards the right things, luck automatically falls into place.

Comment is not directed at you. But it is directed in general.

Tc

gauharjk

Gauharjk,

When any trader begins to blame luck for his positions, that means the trader does not have a trading plan, does not know what he is doing, does not have the correct psychological make up and definitely does not have a methodology with positive expectancy. In short, if one works towards the right things, luck automatically falls into place.

Comment is not directed at you. But it is directed in general.

Tc
I am a lousy trader... Always late to the party after big players have already made money, or sometimes take contrarian calls and lose...

But I am learning a lot from you, Savant sir, SM bhai and other awesome traders...

Thank you all... :)