Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

gangadharan

RAUNAK SIR,

I am not sure what will happen with DLF tomorrow. But I shorted it at 357 because of 2 reasons.

Reason 1. It crossed down 38.20% retracement line.
Reason 2. 3ema crossed down 15ema.

Even if I am making an intra-day profit of 10 points (which is as good as 200 points on NIFTY).... I didn't cover the positions for 2 reasons.

Reason 1. Today it crossed down 50% retracement level and heading to 61.80 % level.
Reason 2. It also crossed down the bearish trend line.

Hope I am on the right path.

With Regards,
Gangadharan.:)

DLF SHORT COVERED AT 337.

Holding TCS and SBI longs

Gangadharan

G

gangadharan

DLF SHORT COVERED AT 337.

Holding TCS and SBI longs

Gangadharan

Raunak Sir,

I still want to be in DLF. even after booking the profit, and I am not sure where it will go from here.. It is very difficult to understand. But I think It wont be at the same price by the expiry.. either it should touch 302 or 360. I bought 360. call at 3.80 and 320 put at 3.00

WithnRegards,
Gangadharan

SwingKing

Raunak Sir,

I still want to be in DLF. even after booking the profit, and I am not sure where it will go from here.. It is very difficult to understand. But I think It wont be at the same price by the expiry.. either it should touch 302 or 360. I bought 360. call at 3.80 and 320 put at 3.00

WithnRegards,
Gangadharan
Gangadharan,

Lot of the prices are not going to be the same near expiry. :)

Anyway, this is a options related query and hence I can't comment on it. I am no expert on practical side of options trading. Hence you will have to ask someone who specializes on the same.

I am expecting a strong move in either direction in DLF. As of now, this is all I can say.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunak ji, how do we see your current investment recommendations so far? Is there some sheet where I can check? Is that on the Google spreadsheet and are all those investments? Thanks.
All the stocks on the sheet are posted here as well.

Sheet is only for live tracking of those stocks.

Tc

Hi Raunak,

You have said that you remain short on DLF, what I want to ask is that how long can you be short on DLF (or any other stock), because I was under the impression that in stocks you have to square off the position by EOD.