• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

You have said that you remain short on DLF, what I want to ask is that how long can you be short on DLF (or any other stock), because I was under the impression that in stocks you have to square off the position by EOD.
I am short on DLF in "Futures".

Futures can be kept till expiry.

I never short Equities.

Tc

G

gangadharan

Suresh,

I don't know what lies in the Future. As of now I am short and will be short till reversal signs emerge. Whenever I reverse my position, I will post it here.

Tc

Raunak Sir,

I think we will be able to get some strong signals in DLF by 1.45/2.00 clock. I will come out of call option and short it again if it show 330-332 level by 2.00 clock with strong volume.

Regards,
Gangadharan

gauharjk

New Investment Trades to be Executed today

Balrampur Chini if close is above 91
Geometric SW if close is above 78
Himadri Chem if close is above 55.5
Orient Abrasives if close is above 36.5
Sterlite Inds if close is above 183.3
Geojit Pnb if close is above 38
ISMT if close is above 56.8
KCP Sugars if close is above 22

Investment sheet with stop losses will be updated over weekend. From previous trades, Nitin fire will be exited completely.

Entire Sugar sector is on the move. Large caps and Small caps are breaking out simultaneously. Surely a sector to watch out.

Tc
Awesome... Thanks...

I had bought 100 3i Infotech and 100 HCC yesterday.

My plan is to keep 3i infotech, square off HCC, and get into 100 Balrampur Chini at EOD...

Cheers!

SwingKing

Raunak Sir,

I think we will be able to get some strong signals in DLF by 1.45/2.00 clock. I will come out of call option and short it again if it show 330-332 level by 2.00 clock with strong volume.

Regards,
Gangadharan
Gangadharan,

We need to see how trade spans out.

I don't know what actually will happen. So its better to sit back and witness some action.

Tc