Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Tata steel Futures has been shorted as mentioned before. Trade price average is between 614 - 616.

If results disappoint, we could get a similar move like DLF's. If results don't disappoint, then we'll have to smile and take our losses.

Love the Red. Embrace it. This is what will make you a trader !

Tc
Tata Steel has come out with mind boggling numbers.

I guess we are now expecting a rise of 5 -15% on the stock on Monday. That would mean losing minimum 60 - 80 Rs per lot. Anyway, for those who have taken this trade, don't worry. Just as we recovered everything in DLF and posted good profit per lot today, we'll do it for Tata steel as well.

Enjoy your weekend and don't think too much about what will happen on Monday. This is what trading is all about. Dying several death, yet emerging a winner in the end.

Have a nice Weekend.

Me & Jack Daniels signing off for today..

Tc

trader_man

Gangadharan,

First of all, good work on spotting the pattern.

Now coming to trades. It is one thing to spot a pattern and another thing to trade it profitably. The neckline according to your chart is 344. DLF now has sold off nearly 12% in two days and markets have corrected 800 points. Now given the fact that we are still in Bull market, the chances of markets bouncing back are far more. Hence, DLF could bounce 3-4% in the next 1-2 sessions. This would take the counter to 337 - 338 price levels following which you could have initiated fresh shorts with the neckline level as stop loss. This would have given you a better risk to reward to trade with.

Tc
My 2 cents: DLF will close slightly up on Monday and then will finish lower later in the week.

trader_man

Tata Steel has come out with mind boggling numbers.

I guess we are now expecting a rise of 5 -15% on the stock on Monday. That would mean losing minimum 60 - 80 Rs per lot. Anyway, for those who have taken this trade, don't worry. Just as we recovered everything in DLF and posted good profit per lot today, we'll do it for Tata steel as well.

Enjoy your weekend and don't think too much about what will happen on Monday. This is what trading is all about. Dying several death, yet emerging a winner in the end.

Have a nice Weekend.

Me & Jack Daniels signing off for today..

Tc
Raunak, hope you can answer this over the weekend when you have time.

Should we begin accumulating Tata Steel on Monday? It is not at historic highs so it seems that with the excellent results, it could move up significantly over the next week? Thanks.