Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Rectangle Pattern

with great gratitude i would like to thank you for the way you have tried to explain the technical analysis patterns. very interesting and informative. by the way while joining the EOD data for the rectangular patterns or any other patterns whether we should join only the high/low tick of the candlestick or the body of the candlestick. hope i am clear. kindly guide me.

by the way is Tata steel shwoing signs of a cup and handle formation

Last edited:

gauharjk

MurAtt

PT bhai, what does the chart mean? :confused:

Is DLF chart very weak or only a little weak? What is the expected support level?
2 possibilities as of now from the chart ... either 308 or 353 ...

You will have to keep monitoring the chart to see that
there are no change of plans by the Scrip else
the tickets bought by you for the destinations mentioned by the chart are non refundable

:)

MurAtt

Raunak Sir I scared a lot. Please help

What to do with Tata Steel futures?

will it open 20 30 40 % higher ?

:(
I am shorot o1 lot on Tata steel futures.

How much higher stock open on Monday? result very good.

reverse positions shouold I on opening?

Help/
Savant Sir plz reply
Short a 640 or 660 PUT depending on the opening of the Scrip...

Alternatively.... Buy Jan Futures...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
This is much simpler imo .... what ever the rise would be offsetted and then once the scrip stabilises .. you can then square off the Jan Long Fut and/or the Nov Short Fut and simultaneously write calls / puts depending on what you see on TISCO in the short term ... and recover the lost dough ...

What more to say ... we are now getting signals of a bullish emerging trend of users asking the same Q in different threads ....

Why can't we just point the person to the original Q :confused:

:D

SwingKing

Please post views on Sesagoa, Ashokleyland, Denabank for short term till this month end. :(
Sesa Goa & Ashok Ley - Even on good days, it will be difficult to make money on the long side and the short size.

Dena Bank - As of now go long above 148. Levels change every day. Remind me to check on this stock. This is a good stock to trade on the long side.

Tc